How the Closed Beta is going so far

^ right? i meant whats the big deal? i don't know if i'd want to play the beta atm anyway. i watched a stream for 5 minutes and saw the streamer crash twice. i don't know if coincidence or not but i have heard crashing is a real issue right now. I'd honestly rather play the finished product. If people are going to go so far as to "quit forever" they probably should. They seem too attached to the game, and are somehow deluded into thinking they deserve special treatment. Not hard to do honestly with the streamers receiving said special treatment.
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BiKozZa <-- accounts like this who make into awakening beta make me cry.

Last edited by zkitzor on Apr 22, 2015, 2:08:42 PM
I don't really care about beta.

what i really care about is that "Item Filter" function.

And i have to wait for it damn 2 Month or more.

and btw this is all Marketing for GGG.

Edit: i forgot to mention that i'm so hyped about "Item Filter" function and the new "Netcode"
Listen to my Music !
www.reverbnation.com/cproject
Last edited by ardarnor on Apr 22, 2015, 2:13:25 PM

quismo

Last Visited:
April 11, 2015

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)

0 characters

Grats Buddy! >.>
i waste way too much time staring at the invite timer
You have entered Ghetto.
"
zkitzor wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BiKozZa <-- accounts like this who make into awakening beta make me cry.

Chris said GGG will screen the winners.
Self found and solo (mostly)
As much as I would love to be in the beta to actually test the game and provide feedback, I certainly don't feel entitled to it because I've been playing since closed beta nor would I feel entitled to it if I spent 30k USD unlike some people. The salt and sense of entitlement in the community is laughable. So many selfish forum and reddit warriors complaining like spoiled little brats.

What are you going to do to improve the timer?

"We're going to check the accounts manually before they're invited. Any shill accounts that got through our automatic detection will be quickly weeded out in this process. The automatic systems will continue to be refined. The timer will be sped up when we are ready to raise the active population."

Keep up the good work GGG. Im continuously amazed at the great game you guys have created. <3
Fuck this game
Last edited by Torquebow on Apr 22, 2015, 2:42:02 PM
I'll pay money for beta key plz give me one plzplzplz
"
Torquebow wrote:
As much as I would love to be in the beta to actually test the game and provide feedback, I certainly don't feel entitled to it because I've been playing since closed beta nor would I feel entitled to it if I spent 30k USD unlike some people. The salt and sense of entitlement in the community is laughable. So many selfish forum and reddit warriors complaining like spoiled little brats.

dear sir its not about any sense of entitlement but i never saw a closed beta being streamed for cheap marketing purposes, every company when does a close beta test its closed no info is shared, they could've invited x number of players and do there close beta and f***** realease the expansion when is ready in the mean time just do whatever bullshit league like in the last 6 months.
"
Brockston wrote:
"
zkitzor wrote:

Chris said GGG will screen the winners.

I believe he said they were screened prior to being invited.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info