The awakening

Hello community, I wonder when this expansion will be available for all players?

I hope to answer

thanks
Hi Maxi_15,

We don't have a date announced, as the closed beta could last longer than the planned 6-8 weeks, depending on just how much work needs to be done. If all goes well though it might be sooner than that.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Ahh ok,

another question ...

Placed new leagues for players who failed to enter the closed beta?
"
Maxi_15 wrote:
Ahh ok,

another question ...

Placed new leagues for players who failed to enter the closed beta?

Nothing announced yet.
Some people say there MIGHT be cutthroat leagues and/or exiles everywhere leagues but no one knows for sure etc.
Thanks for your answers!
"
Maxi_15 wrote:
Thanks for your answers!

Apparently next Monday there will be a nice announcement on the forums so stay tuned ;)
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi Maxi_15,

We don't have a date announced, as the closed beta could last longer than the planned 6-8 weeks, depending on just how much work needs to be done. If all goes well though it might be sooner than that.

Longer than the 6-8 weeks? That's the first I've heard of that. Hope for your sake it doesn't cuz of it does, you're gonna have heaps of pissed of players that's taken time off work for seemingly no reason.
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
-
Last edited by firemonk98 on Apr 30, 2015, 11:03:55 PM
"
firemonk98 wrote:

If you take time off work to play a video game, you should probably set your priorities straight.

I take time off work to go golfing... is that any better? or should I set my priorities as well?
I really hope its not longer then 6-8 weeks.. if anything I hope its shorter..
But they have never set a date.. the most solid thing ive heard was "June"
from Chris Wilson himself in game chat.. and that's an entire month.

I don't know why you would be taking off work already or at all. lol.
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info