New Tree

Obviously won't theorycraft any builds and assume there won't be any changes made to the skill tree or jewelry. Besides there's probably a lot of jewelery we haven't seen. It's just fun looking at potential use of the jewelry they already showcased (which are subject to change ofc).
What's the meaning of the smaller radius and larger radius around the jewel slots ? Explain plz...
Some of the Unique jewels which were showcased could affect or be affected by nodes in a certain area.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.

there's the new tree

looks like they took out a few nodes
I dont see any any key!
S@#$% they just made most summoner builds 6 nodes less efficent, god damn , i really really really hope that changes or they remove those jewel bubbles off of the travel lanes
Scion will be the new GEMtree build?
The 3rd tier travel path between adjacent classes is 1-node shorter, but reaching the center area takes an extra node. Slight incentive to stick with the core stat of your class and a small penalty to builds that want to cross the tree. Not sure how it plays, but I like the concept.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info