I lold

Never played a moba in my life but after getting manhandled by one too many crit devourers I needed a break and wanted to try something else so three days ago decided to try playing League of Legends with a friend who's been playing it for a while.

Holy shit. I haven't left the house since I first launched the client. If I didn't have the week off work for new year, my life would be in ruins. I haven't felt this much immediate addiction to a game since I first got my PoE closed beta key.

Finding out that there's an entire genre of games that I really enjoy and for the most part haven't played yet is truely exciting for me.

If anyone wants a game (or at this point, if anyone wants to teach me to suck a bit less), please feel free to add me there, same name as here, Oceana server.
top secret mate, watch out for the fish in LoL
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

There's a Manatee champion skin called Urf, honestly, I almost cried with joy when I saw it on youtube and confirmed that it's actually real. I still haven't found out where I can buy it yet but it's only a matter of time.
pfft lol, congrats m8

see what stubbornness will get ya? you should have tried league years ago
Oh no, did you not get to play the URF mode? I feel so bad for you if not :C
Ugh effort
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

There's a Manatee champion skin called Urf, honestly, I almost cried with joy when I saw it on youtube and confirmed that it's actually real. I still haven't found out where I can buy it yet but it's only a matter of time.

Unfortunately, the original Urf skin, Urfwick was discontinued some time in 2010.

However, Corki has a skin where he rides Urf, Fizz has a skin where Urf pops out of the water, instead of the usual shark and Nami has a skin too.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Apr 18, 2015, 5:10:35 AM
"
GooberM wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Unfortunately, the original Urf skin, Urfwick was discontinued some time in 2010.

However, Corki has a skin where he rides Urf, Fizz has a skin where Urf pops out of the water, instead of the usual shark and Nami has a skin too.

Udyr's ultimate skin also has a player action to make him appear :D
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:

Let me guess; it involves running around the nexus 3 times counter clockwise, pressing d for dance, and wearing a special helm? :D

"
GooberM wrote:
Unfortunately, the original Urf skin, Urfwick was discontinued some time in 2010

I didn't look at the gifting thing yet, but is there some way to trade/buy them from players?
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 18, 2015, 6:37:12 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

"
GooberM wrote:
Unfortunately, the original Urf skin, Urfwick was discontinued some time in 2010

I didn't look at the gifting thing yet, but is there some way to trade/buy them from players?

As far as I know, the only thing you can do is purchase currently available Champions or Skins for other players, with RP. The Mystery Gift option (is that still going on?) can gift Legacy skins. Most of the ones that are here:

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Champion_skin/Retired_skins

There are 2 categories of retired skins:
Legacy, which were previously available all the time, but were retired because most of them were simply re-colors. I know you can get those with the Mystery Skin gift.

Limited, which were supposed to be a "1-time ever" thing. Skins made for the 2010 Winter Olympics, Halloween and Christmas and some 2011 events fit here, as does Urfwick. Riot Games brought them back (not Urfwick) because a lot of people wanted them. Since they brought some back, I wonder if you can get them through Mystery gift.

Also, there used to be a thing where, if you wanted to trade with another player, you could make a post on the forum, and if it got enough upvotes, they did the trade for you guys. I'm pretty sure they don't do that anymore, though. I'm not even sure I remember that correctly.

Fun fact: Mystery gifts also include the 3200(?)RP skins like Spirit Guard Udyr and Pulsefire Ezreal. Also, Riot games gave out a free skin to those who had good behavior during Season 4. I ended up getting a 6th skin for Annie.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Apr 18, 2015, 7:14:46 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:

Let me guess; it involves running around the nexus 3 times counter clockwise, pressing d for dance, and wearing a special helm? :D

"
GooberM wrote:

Nope its one of the player actions which are /taunt /dance /joke /laugh
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info