what char do you play most?

Mostly Marauder, because you can access weapon/life/armour nodes and RT very quickly.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Pretty much only Ranger.

Had an 86 in Torment, was too cheap to get Regrets so I started a new one when Standard reset (now almost 89)

Otherwise got a 77 Witch as well.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Marauder and Witch
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Melee marauders. I like smashing things.
-EDIT-

The formatting looks nothing like it did in the preview. Fuck you PoE forums. I spent all that time trying to make it look nice and neat.

-EDIT

-Edit #2-

And despite my best attempts. It fucks up the formatting no matter what I do. So lame. I hate these forums.

-Edit #2-

This caused me to actually take a moment to look and see what classes I've mostly used. Lets start with races.
Marauder--(42)
Templar---(24)
Ranger----(7)
Duelist---(6)
Shadow----(5)
Scion-----(2)
Witch-----(2)

Obviously a very clear preference for Marauder there. I'll admit I did an awful lot of ground slamming in my racing days.

Now let us actually delve into my existing characters. This will not factor in characters I have deleted, of which there are probably another 50 or so but I'll be damned if I can remember them. This list is from memory because I am not loading up the characters to see what they actually were built to do. I am leaving out characters under 65.

Titullating_Templar - 68 - Templar - No idea what his build was.
The_Night_Is_Dark - 73 - Shadow - CI Melee Splash Dual Strike something or other.
CassandraAisling - 72 - Ranger - First character, doesn't do shit anymore. Was split arrow.
Chilling_Support - 66 - Witch - Attempt at support character, dead in water.
Black_Zhuge_Liang - 65 - Marauder - Flame Totem, did it for a 65 challenge.
CliveHowlitzer - 75 - Shadow - CoC EK
Toxic Love - 92 - Ranger - Poison Arrow/Fire Trap/Viper Strike(Before changes)
Sima_Yiiihaaw - 80 - Templar - Arc
Freindeen - 79 - Marauder - Leap Slam/Heavy strike, 2nd character ever. Marohi Erqi in CB!
Now_My_Watch_Begins - 82 - Ranger - Pierce ice shot.
Path_Of_Flamethrower - 86 - Witch - Incinerator.
LEts_Go_Fast - 65 - Duelist - Facebreaker, 65 challenge.
Curious_Clive - 80 - Witch - Glacial Cascade/Cold Snap
Grevados - 87 - Ranger - 3D Ice Shot prolif, puncture trap/Chin Sol
Back_Problems - 91 - Shadow - Tornado Shot/Evasion/Puncture/High MS
Born_By_Fire - 65 - Scion - Molten Strike, done for a challenge.
Zalmo_Jr - 72 - Templar - No idea
Mind_wretch - 70 - Scion - Double strike and spectral throw
Fulcrum_Shift - 91 - Shadow - Kinetic Blast

Shadow - 4
Ranger - 4
Templar - 3
Witch - 3
Marauder - 2
Scion - 2
Duelist - 1

This isn't an entirely accurate snapshot because as I said, I didn't include characters below 65 and ones I've deleted. I know for a fact I've deleted at least a handful of 70+ characters. You see a strong preference for the Ranger/Shadow area of the tree and a strong dislike of Duelist. I only have one, and it was forced on me for a challenge. Honestly, I hate his stupid red shirt.

Also, very few melee builds. The inherent sync issues of playing melee always infuriated me. It kind of came to a head with my Dual Striker in Anarchy, when I wanted to throw my computer out the window a few times. I look forward to giving melee another try in the new expansion.

Also a heavy preference for the left side of the tree in races. I always prefer a weapon focus for racing and almost always ground slamming with my Marauder.

So there it is, a small snapshot of what I have been playing for the last year. A bit vague but I am lazy as hell.

As a final note, if I had to pick a favorite class, it would be Shadow. He has a solid spot on the tree for most of the builds I like to play, access to witch and ranger areas. He is also snarky and has a lot of good lines. My only issue with him is that he was dumb enough to do a job for someone and get exiled as a loose end. Some shadow.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Apr 18, 2015, 7:37:36 AM
I play duelist the most because he is the only guy that works with cheap gears now.
Witch + Scion.

Spellcasters + summoners and/or Versatility.

I can't melee worth shit :(

Well, I've done several melee characters, I just can't find the want for melee. Unless it's CoC cyclone, then maybe

PRETTY EXPLOSIONS/INCINERATOR LAWNMOWER
Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.
Scion. I like her looks.
I like many kinds of games 😊
1 Sion, 1 Shadow, 2 Witches at 80+.

Most played build is flicker strike.
IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614
Was playing for a long time ranger and got rly fed up. Didn't get any good bow at all. So i re-done my maraduer which was siting since 1st. closed beta.

Kinda nice and my own build is working.
Playing POE since 0.9.0
Last edited by Metalica24 on Apr 18, 2015, 3:15:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info