Crafting advice for a lucky alt/regal last night

Hello all,

I'd be grateful for some advice on how to mod this bow:

I'm poor, so no exalt/external. Any recommendations for what to choose after Elreon's multi-mod?
Flat Phys + Crit?
Flat Phys + Attack Speed?
Other?
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Flat physical and crit chance 100%.

Harbingers don't have very high base attack speed, so the multiplier isn't as valuable as it would be on something like an ambusher.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:

Harbingers don't have very high base attack speed, so the multiplier isn't as valuable as it would be on something like an ambusher.

ya flat and crit all day, i wouldnt humor anything else.
Awesome, thanks for the advice everyone. Would any of you happen to have the appropriate masters leveled and be willing to take 10 chaos as a crafting fee for the multi, flat, and crit crafts (masters' fees provided by me of course)?
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
I'd say the difference between the two choices is going to be minimal. Stuff's going to die either way. If the game was designed to make that level of choice matter much, we wouldn't be playing it.

My choice would actually be to put physical on it with a crafter, and wait until act IV comes out to decide a long term goal for it.
"
Actually, the point here is that the ROLL VALUE on %ias for bows isnt as high as it is for daggers. Base attack speed is irrelevant because an equal increase in %aps would give and equal % pdps increase regardless of the base attack speed of the weapon.

Yes, thank you. I was about to point out the flawed logic, glad you did first.

Your other points are also good, but I think in the end, crit chance is much better than ias.

And there's no question about flat phys.
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:

I agree with the first part, but disagree with the second. 10% attack speed is still 10% increase, no matter what base.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Phys and crit chance. Keep in mind you will spend your exalts and then probably get shafted with crafting rng. You are stuck with that double-roll until willing to spend another 2ex. So crafting phys to get top roll isn't the worst way to go as it's easy to change.
theres just absolutely no way ud chose attack speed over crit on that bow, not in a million years would you ever take attack speed over crit chance on a crit bow. You might weigh up speed vs crit multi but crit chance is not even debatable.
You can get decent enough att/s without any attack speed on bow, something like 3 att/s. The bow damage is not high enough to oneshot most stuff in 74-75 map so I'd go for crit too.
In addition more crit => more status ailments, typically monsters frozen, and that matters in HC (but you could also say that more attack speed => more crit/s...)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info