NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Can anyone help me, what do i have to change so i see

- t11-15 ( all typed with sound )
- t6-10 ( only shaped without sounds )

so Hide T1-5 completly and T6-10 hide all non shaped maps

and it should work that way for a t16 or t11 run ... everytime i see t9-10 maps :/
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

@Neversink.

if you see this, could you do some minor different color/border(or whatever) for maps that involve with SEALING Pantheon soul? At least on the regular version?

Just a suggestion :) Thank You
doesn't work.... nice waste of an hour
"
Darkkrows wrote:
@Neversink.

if you see this, could you do some minor different color/border(or whatever) for maps that involve with SEALING Pantheon soul? At least on the regular version?

Just a suggestion :) Thank You

I'll consider it. I might add an activatable section on Filterblade

"
doesn't work.... nice waste of an hour

It works for thousands. You failed at installing it in 1 hour somehow... Which is nearly an accomplishment by itself.

Try following the readme instructions exactly. If you'll provide screenshots, I can tell you where you messed up.

"
Thank you for your responses. I have another question if you don't mind.

When rings and amulets drop for vendor recipes is there a way to make it so only perfect versions drop? i.e. those rings and amulets with their maximum values?

No, sadly the API does not allow that.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
One thing that niggles at me with the filter is that rings, etc, that are hidden still play their default drop sound.

Rumor has it that setting a custom sound to play, at volume zero, will cause "no sound"; any chance of testing that, and if it works, applying it to all the "hide" items so they stay silent and out of the way?
"
NeverSink wrote:

I'll consider it. I might add an activatable section on Filterblade

Thanks, that'll make picking up maps that is relevant to pantheon a little easier. At least I dont have to remember them or refer to poe wiki. :)
Any way to make the neversink filter detect items of any rarity that have a red blue green link, im brand new to the game and like to trade these items for the rainbow colored currency item but I find myself constantly hitting alt to highlight undetected items looking for this. How exactly would someone make the filter do this? Thanks
"
joshleeman wrote:
Any way to make the neversink filter detect items of any rarity that have a red blue green link, im brand new to the game and like to trade these items for the rainbow colored currency item but I find myself constantly hitting alt to highlight undetected items looking for this. How exactly would someone make the filter do this? Thanks

The filter already does this, for both normal and semi-strict. Enjoy.
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
joshleeman wrote:

The filter already does this, for both normal and semi-strict. Enjoy.

edit - nevermind it's working now, I reinstalled it and good to go, thanks for the help though.
Last edited by joshleeman on Oct 8, 2017, 4:21:46 AM
A small suggestion: it would be great to have the unique items section work a bit like divination cards: instead of making the lowest tier contain 'all the rest uniques', make a 'crap X tier' and a 'everything else X-1 tier'. There are certainly quite a lot of uniques, that fulfill all these requirements:
- Not fated
- Don't have a single expensive/useful unique variant
- Even with perfect rolls will be utter crap
Axiom Perpetuum would be a good example. This way, people will be able to comfortably hide the 'crap tier', while keeping the 'decide on the fly' tier for items that are usually crap but have 1-2 good options (like most jewelry or things like the aforementioned Vaal Axe and Infernal Sword).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info