NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I'm seeing white items with a black background and a blue border. Searching posts in this thread doesn't indicate what that's supposed to mean; I saw one post where you said to consult the first post, but there's no word in there at all about blue borders.

I suspect it's meant to indicate an item with max sockets/links for it's item level, but just looking to confirm.
Hey there Neversink,

Another small question: there are two small sections near the very end of the file, it seems that both FilterBlade and FilterBlast editors completely ignore them; I also can't understand what do these sections even cover:

Show
Rarity Magic
ItemLevel < 18
SetFontSize 32
SetBorderColor 0 0 0 # BORDERCOLOR: Cosmetic: Neutral Highlight
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 165 # BACKGROUND: Leveling, low alch bases

Show
Rarity Magic
ItemLevel < 25
SetFontSize 26
SetBorderColor 0 0 0 # BORDERCOLOR: Cosmetic: Neutral Highlight
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 165 # BACKGROUND: Leveling, low alch bases

It would seem like some kind of 'every other low-level magic item that wasn't covered previously', but it results in quite a lot of magic crap being shown on these levels - and it seemingly can't be 'turned off' by the two mentioned online editors. Commenting them out manually hides the crap, though.
I have some questions about the notification text/sound for certain uniques, for example I found a bisco collar amulet and it had no special sound or text, just like a regular unique, even if the cheapest one for sale on SCH right now is 59c.
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
I'm seeing white items with a black background and a blue border. Searching posts in this thread doesn't indicate what that's supposed to mean; I saw one post where you said to consult the first post, but there's no word in there at all about blue borders.

I suspect it's meant to indicate an item with max sockets/links for it's item level, but just looking to confirm.

That's the leveling 4-link highlight.

"

I have some questions about the notification text/sound for certain uniques, for example I found a bisco collar amulet and it had no special sound or text, just like a regular unique, even if the cheapest one for sale on SCH right now is 59c.

I have answers!

1) Update your filter
2) Read the FAQ on page 1

"
Another small question: there are two small sections near the very end of the file, it seems that both FilterBlade and FilterBlast editors completely ignore them; I also can't understand what do these sections even cover:

You're right, those are catch-all entries for low level magic items. I intend to change their behaviour during next version and expand filterblades possibilities too.

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
just a question why the strict version does not show this base when it is the best evasion shield base?
Nevermind, realized Tukohama's is comes off a base with more than one unique
Last edited by zankioh on Aug 21, 2017, 3:56:51 PM
Hi, the loot filter was working fine for a few days. Now it hides all chests and activatable objects (like strongboxes). When I press z it shows chests and what not but then it shows all items and doesn't filter anything. Also, if i dont pickup an item after a few moments it stops showing it on the ground.

Anyone help please?
Last edited by Nauds on Aug 22, 2017, 1:09:19 AM
I have the same problem than @nauds.
I realized the "always highlight" box in options -> UI was not enabled, this will probably help.

I also have another problem, I have loot that disappear after a few secs, and other that is not even shown (like items with the 3 colours linked, which sucks because this vendor receipt is useful when levelling a new char in a new league).
Anyone having similar issues? (I use the regular filter).
"
Kmjas wrote:
I have the same problem than @nauds.
I realized the "always highlight" box in options -> UI was not enabled, this will probably help.

I also have another problem, I have loot that disappear after a few secs, and other that is not even shown (like items with the 3 colours linked, which sucks because this vendor receipt is useful when levelling a new char in a new league).
Anyone having similar issues? (I use the regular filter).

items disapearing after a few secs is because of your mentioned 'always higlight..." options. take a look there. the game seems do randomly uncheck one of this options und you have to check it again.
3 colour items for crafting are showen with the normal filter. dont know about stricter versions.
I'm having this issue too @kmjas

I've been having to use z to show all loot because the filter disappears after 2 seconds or doesn't show any loot names at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info