NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Does the loot filter display divine vessel?

When pressing ctrl+F i cant find the word vessel there
I droped a Exalted but there was no alert sound.

Edit: OK it can be heard....but the new voice is to silent so u barely hear it during a fight f.e..

I've set it back to the old sound bcs there u get a half hearth attack as soon as a T1 currency drops. ^^

Last edited by CroDanZ on Aug 5, 2017, 5:01:25 PM
I was looking through filterblade, is there an option to show divine/eternal life flasks? The only way I saw was to turn on quality ones for the vendor recipe - what about non-quality ones?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

the new 5.0.1 version is pretty unfinished it seems

I have the current bugs using the semi-strict filter

-No drop sound for T13 maps (no idea about other tiers)
-Wisdom scrolls not showing
-Portal scrolls showing, but with enormous fonts
I don't like that base jewellery doesn't show up anymore on the lootfilter or will it come back once I get to maps of level 70 or higher (regular filter)?
Two-stone rings are nice if it's a max implicit roll drop, alch 3 and if they suck make into a prismatic.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Aug 6, 2017, 7:39:18 AM
Trying to add ' Close Helmet' to T1 chancing since I play ssf but it doesn't seem to be working? I altered it to add (bold) this:

"
#Show #$chancing (with sound) %TB-T1-Chancing %D4
# BaseType "Glorious Plate" "Close Helmet"
# Rarity Normal
# SetFontSize 38
# SetTextColor 255 255 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Normal Items: Strong Highlight
# SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210 # BORDERCOLOR: T1 Chancing
# PlayAlertSound 7 300 # DROPSOUND: T1 chancing items

Does anyone know why it's not working?
How about divine vessel ? i didnt found one because they are so rare or because they are not displayed in neversinks regular filter?
its been two days since the 5.01 update on this filter, so whats the next best filter while this one is unfinished?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
I don't like the new strictness changes in the Regular version.

1) Some fairly ok items like Shagreen Gloves where better visible in earliers versions of the regular filter. I have the feeling like I leave a lot of items on the ground that could give me couple chaos profit potentially.

2) Also the new font sizes are weird like for portal scroll for example.

3) Why are Divine and Eternal Life Flasks completely hidden?

4) whats going on for Divine Vessel?

Basically I want a 2.6 Regular Filter just with the new 3.0 Items included.
"
TheAirWalker wrote:
I don't like the new strictness changes in the Regular version.

1) Some fairly ok items like Shagreen Gloves where better visible in earliers versions of the regular filter. I have the feeling like I leave a lot of items on the ground that could give me couple chaos profit potentially.

2) Also the new font sizes are weird like for portal scroll for example.

3) Why are Divine and Eternal Life Flasks completely hidden?

4) whats going on for Divine Vessel?

Basically I want a 2.6 Regular Filter just with the new 3.0 Items included.

agree :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info