NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hi there, quick question: at what level do the different tiers of filters kick in? I'm lvl 55 and all the tiers are exactly the same (from normal to uber).

The filter is working, because if I change to the default and/or a different filter I can see the differences, but don't see any difference between all the tiers.

Thanks!
"
xour wrote:
Hi there, quick question: at what level do the different tiers of filters kick in? I'm lvl 55 and all the tiers are exactly the same (from normal to uber).

The filter is working, because if I change to the default and/or a different filter I can see the differences, but don't see any difference between all the tiers.

Thanks!

Rare items: 65
Some others: 60
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hello, can you help me ? i can't see name of some item
http://imgur.com/a/BxPNB
I download and update filter but not change
thanks you
Last edited by quiet18121989 on Jul 20, 2017, 11:48:15 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
xour wrote:

Thanks!

Awesome, thanks!
"
quiet18121989 wrote:
Hello, can you help me ? i can't see name of some item
http://imgur.com/a/BxPNB
I download and update filter but not change
thanks you

Restart the game. It's a rare random bug.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
xour wrote:

Thanks!

Sorry to bother you again with a probably stupid question: is that item level or character level?

I still don't see any difference past 65 between the different filters. Thanks!
Specific kind of question. I do not understand the customize filter tool very well so I just want to do this the easy way. I just want to add the base normal rarity Steel Ring to the filter under the same effects that sorcerer boots are under. What would i add to the .filter file and under what section to make that happen?

Also, will the 3.0 filter be any different than 2.6?
"
xour wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
xour wrote:

Thanks!

Sorry to bother you again with a probably stupid question: is that item level or character level?

I still don't see any difference past 65 between the different filters. Thanks!

Level of the monster that dropped the item.

"
Specific kind of question. I do not understand the customize filter tool very well so I just want to do this the easy way. I just want to add the base normal rarity Steel Ring to the filter under the same effects that sorcerer boots are under. What would i add to the .filter file and under what section to make that happen?

Also, will the 3.0 filter be any different than 2.6?

Steel rings are already added and have dropsounds and bright backgrounds upon dropping.
I want amulets of any rarity to show up at ilvl 76 and above, how should I do this?

EDIT: I am using the semi strict version and I want to change how they show up. I think at the moment it's only white or rare items that show.
Last edited by Ravenstaver on Jul 24, 2017, 11:51:30 AM
"

- WHITE background = top-of-it's-type items, T15-16 maps, expensive divination cards, 20% quality gems, high value uniques (with some exceptions, for special reasons I don't wanna go into right now), mortal hopes, divines, exalts, mirrors....

http://i.imgur.com/3PjKNN1.png

So this is a top-of-it's-type item or do I missunderstand the meaning of its white border?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info