NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

i cant find a specific reply or faq about the blue items like

Rarity: Magic
Inspiring Cloth Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 16
--------
Item Level: 67
--------
16% increased Stun and Block Recovery
--------
20% increased Flask Mana Recovery rate

i see that chancing bases is a thing to obtain high quality uniques, and otherwise use for chaos recipe.

i saw that certain hammers work for the chisel recipe (didnt know that recipe before now ty)

i also saw that certain items are white with no border (or blue as in this case) to indicate its a good leveling item.

is this magic belt, which came up under the normal version of your loot filter, good for leveling something? im confused, please help!
Hi, I love your filter, there's nothing else like it.

I'd like to modify it to aggressively hide most items, using Regular as a base. What is the recommended way to go about this? Replace "Show" blocks with "Hide" blocks? Create custom Hide blocks in "Override Area 1"?

What are possible unforeseen ramifications of hiding all items with iLvl >=65 and then preempting that with Show blocks containing what I want to see?

I'm sure you've addressed this before, but I've read the entire FAQ, and 200+ pages is a lot to go through without a thread-specific search feature...

EDIT1: I think I may have answered my own question. I started using Über-Strict as a base and am just reading down the plaintext filter, uncommenting the things I want. However, if you have any additional recommendations, I'd be happy to hear them.

EDIT2: So apparently the Über-Strict version of the Purple colour theme retains Regular colours on sections that are hidden by default. Could this be fixed in future versions?

EDIT3: Why are, for example, body armours between drop level 48-59, not part of any specific group (and therefore get stuck in the catch-all)? The blind spot varies between item types, but they all have it.

Spoiler

Show #$good %HB2 %TD-Rare-Good-Armor
DropLevel >= 60
Class "Body Armour"
Rarity Rare
ItemLevel >= 75
SetFontSize 32
SetTextColor 255 190 100 # TEXTCOLOR: Rares - Level - 75+
SetBorderColor 0 30 75 # BORDERCOLOR: Cosmetic: Neutral Highlight
SetBackgroundColor 65 20 80 230 # BACKGROUND: Rares - Basetype - Good

# ☚ No "middle" tier here?

Show #$bad %H1 %TD-Rare-Bad-Armor
DropLevel <= 47
Class "Body Armour"
Rarity Rare
ItemLevel >= 75
SetFontSize 26
SetBorderColor 0 0 0 220 # BORDERCOLOR: Rares - Size - OK (+Bad base)
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 160 # BACKGROUND: Rares - Basetypes - Bad.

# ... eventually gets stuck here...

Show #$ok, bulky %H1 %TC-Rareable
Class "Two Hand" "Bows" "One Hand" "Wand" "Sceptre" "Staves" "Claws" "Body Armour" "Gloves" "Boots" "Helmets" "Quivers" "Daggers" "Shields" "Belts" "Rings" "Amulets"
Rarity Rare
ItemLevel >= 75
SetFontSize 30
SetBorderColor 0 30 75 # BORDERCOLOR: Cosmetic: Neutral Highlight
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 30 200 # BACKGROUND: Rares - Basetype - OK

Last edited by Ribbanya on Mar 18, 2017, 11:57:04 PM
"
Hi, I love your filter, there's nothing else like it.

I'd like to modify it to aggressively hide most items, using Regular as a base. What is the recommended way to go about this? Replace "Show" blocks with "Hide" blocks? Create custom Hide blocks in "Override Area 1"?

What are possible unforeseen ramifications of hiding all items with iLvl >=65 and then preempting that with Show blocks containing what I want to see?

I'm sure you've addressed this before, but I've read the entire FAQ, and 200+ pages is a lot to go through without a thread-specific search feature...

EDIT1: I think I may have answered my own question. I started using Über-Strict as a base and am just reading down the plaintext filter, uncommenting the things I want. However, if you have any additional recommendations, I'd be happy to hear them.

EDIT2: So apparently the Über-Strict version of the Purple colour theme retains Regular colours on sections that are hidden by default. Could this be fixed in future versions?

EDIT3: Why are, for example, body armours between drop level 48-59, not part of any specific group (and therefore get stuck in the catch-all)? The blind spot varies between item types, but they all have it.

1) Seems to be answered

2) I'll take a look, no promises

3) Well:

That's the way the filter is organized. Rare items are organized by the following rules

CraftingPriorityRares -> Handpicked T1 -> Handpicked T2 -> Good -> Bad -> Remaining

I disable certain entries to generate the strictness subversions. Why is there a problem with that?

"
i cant find a specific reply or faq about the blue items like

Rarity: Magic
Inspiring Cloth Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 16
--------
Item Level: 67
--------
16% increased Stun and Block Recovery
--------
20% increased Flask Mana Recovery rate

i see that chancing bases is a thing to obtain high quality uniques, and otherwise use for chaos recipe.

i saw that certain hammers work for the chisel recipe (didnt know that recipe before now ty)

i also saw that certain items are white with no border (or blue as in this case) to indicate its a good leveling item.

is this magic belt, which came up under the normal version of your loot filter, good for leveling something? im confused, please help!

The regular filter shows blue jewelery in maps as some people like to edit this entry or sell them for alterations.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hi, I can't seem to find this anywhere, but why do I get a bunch of white weapons/armor with a purple border when leveling with the regular filter? They are often 3-4 linked as well. I don't see such a category in the description in the front-page.

I haven't found them to be bought by anyone so maybe I am missing their use somehow? What are they supposed to be used for? They also have huge text, so the filter is really pushing me to pick them up but I'm not sure why.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
"
NeverSink wrote:
I disable certain entries to generate the strictness subversions. Why is there a problem with that?

Oh, there's no problem per se. It works well for what your filter wants to do. It's just that I found when trying to display all items of a certain type (ES gear), there was a gap that wasn't being displayed.

I'll just have to create a custom mid-tier, it's not a problem. Thank you for the response!
"
The regular filter shows blue jewelery in maps as some people like to edit this entry or sell them for alterations.

This was an answer i considered, thank you so much for clarifying, your time and effort here are immeasurably helpful to people like me. you are amazing thank you very much
One thing i noticed, is that the filter hides any type of "ebon tower shields" that you can potentially use to chance into a tuko fortress, having to press alt to manually check the field can get quite tedious. This is with the standard filter.
"
AnEvilForce wrote:
"

This was an answer i considered, thank you so much for clarifying, your time and effort here are immeasurably helpful to people like me. you are amazing thank you very much

blue jewelry are also good for builds that use hidden potential jewel.
Today I started to get blank black boxes. Any idea?

"
Layuth wrote:
Today I started to get blank black boxes. Any idea?

FAQ page 1

"
One thing i noticed, is that the filter hides any type of "ebon tower shields" that you can potentially use to chance into a tuko fortress, having to press alt to manually check the field can get quite tedious. This is with the standard filter.

You'll have to add them manually, as it's one of the less popular chancing bases and displaying every chancing bas ein the game would drive people nuts.

"
Hi, I can't seem to find this anywhere, but why do I get a bunch of white weapons/armor with a purple border when leveling with the regular filter? They are often 3-4 linked as well. I don't see such a category in the description in the front-page.

I haven't found them to be bought by anyone so maybe I am missing their use somehow? What are they supposed to be used for? They also have huge text, so the filter is really pushing me to pick them up but I'm not sure why.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

1) Redownload the filter
2) Don't edit it
3) Give me a screenshot.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info