NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"Line 179: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item clases matching "Doodads"
IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
"
Hartlin wrote:
Getting a few errors with the 2.0 filter listed in the OP.

Line 179: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item clases matching "Doodads

Line 263: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Vaal Orb

Line 344: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching ","

Any help with this?
same here... Solution shut be:
delete doodads or give it a # (dont know what this is)
delete one of the "Vaal Orbs" (dont worry there are two of those in this line)
delete all the "," in line 344 and the line below (not needed)
"
Hartlin wrote:
Getting a few errors with the 2.0 filter listed in the OP.

Line 179: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item clases matching "Doodads

Line 263: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Vaal Orb

Line 344: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching ","

Line 351: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching ","

Any help with this?

EDIT: These are the 4 errors I received. I #'ed them all out for now and the item filter seems to have loaded successfully.

same problem, i edit them out also.
Here's a link to the fixed version until it's officially fixed:

https://gist.github.com/jacobtoye/d15dd8ce9c814682ede7
Advice deleted. Was wrong. Filter Fixed.
Last edited by MonsterDunkDnT on Jul 10, 2015, 4:17:38 PM
"
To anyone getting issues with the loot filter, I'm sorry to inform you that this isn't an issue with 2.0 but an issue with the user. The only way you'd get errors is if you edited yourself or failed to follow instructions. Based on the replies it looks like most people fucked up step 1 "1) Select-All + Copy this script from the "RAW Paste Data" at the bottom of the page." and instead chose to hit the download button at the top which causes pastebin to fuck up the formatting the throw in random commas.

TL;DR If you have errors make sure to goto the paste bin and follow "1) Select-All + Copy this script from the "RAW Paste Data" at the bottom of the page.", do not use the download button.

It was a 2.0 issue. Use the latest regular version (same URL) it works now

It works now
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 10, 2015, 4:41:00 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
To anyone getting issues with the loot filter, I'm sorry to inform you that this isn't an issue with 2.0 but an issue with the user. The only way you'd get errors is if you edited yourself or failed to follow instructions. Based on the replies it looks like most people fucked up step 1 "1) Select-All + Copy this script from the "RAW Paste Data" at the bottom of the page." and instead chose to hit the download button at the top which causes pastebin to fuck up the formatting the throw in random commas.

TL;DR If you have errors make sure to goto the paste bin and follow "1) Select-All + Copy this script from the "RAW Paste Data" at the bottom of the page.", do not use the download button.

It was a 2.0 issue. I just fixed it asap and soime got the working version.

It works now

i had the same error as others and redownloaded the thing from pastebin and now it works.
thanks for fixing it so fast.
The Maraketh Bow was renamed to Assassin Bow.

I changed my local version but you might want to check that out.

Nice filter, thank you!
Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
Script was loaded succesful, but it don't filter loot, only colour some stuffs...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info