NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I'm really impressed with your job and I hope you will continue making update's for your filter as long as PoE exists. :) Thank you for your legendary filter, can't wait for AoW update!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE auch MY gute deutsche Qualitäts ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I'm gonna start using this lootfilter this league sooo

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I need a signature to look legit
Hey Neversink, I really like your filter. Thanks for this huge piece of work you've done for the community.

I would have some slight sugguestions for improvement. I usually tend to change the colors of maps that way, that the text color represents the map tier. Green for low, yellow for mid and red for high tier maps. The border though I would have configured to represents the item rarity.

So for example you find a magic mid tier map, it would have blue border and yellow text. For a rare high tier map, it would have red text and the border would be yellow.

I would really appreciate a version of your filter with that change. :)

Here is an example in a picture, white low tier, magic mid tier and a rare high tier map:
Spoiler

Thanks again for your great work here, keep it going!

Can't wait for AoW!

Cheers,
Zal
Last edited by Zalkortis on Sep 1, 2016, 3:50:14 PM
GGG should made this job. Its hard for new players to figure out they need to use loot filters or u cant see anything on screen.

We all love you NeverSink. Great work.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY NEVERSINK ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Thank you again for all your work!
Censored.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
any update for 2.4 ?>
also curious any update before 2.4 drops?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info