I find it hard to recognize people on the forums with the new avatars

"
It looked funny!

What about that? Zana staring at me with those dead eyes!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I changed my avatar for about six seconds, and then I missed my goatman. I have too strong of a bond with my goatman; we've shared so much together.

Please, GGG, if you change the old avatars, let me keep my legacy goatman ^-^ The goatman and I would be very happy.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Yea they are nice but Hargan....

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
"
It looked funny!

What about that? Zana staring at me with those dead eyes!

ZANA HATER
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
CanHasPants wrote:
I changed my avatar for about six seconds, and then I missed my goatman. I have too strong of a bond with my goatman; we've shared so much together.

Please, GGG, if you change the old avatars, let me keep my legacy goatman ^-^ The goatman and I would be very happy.

I am not changing my goat either. If i could afford to get a custom avatar for the forums, i would just get an hd goatman.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
"
I know the feeling. Miss I_NO looking badass. Now she just looks like ass. But I changed my avatar too, so I can't really blame them.

You custom avatar folks, I feel bad for you.

:_; MEAN you no like gingers

I'm more into brunettes, then asian, then ebony, then blonde, and THEN ginger.

I like ginger, just not as much as everything else. Remember, your old avatar was mostly red. But looked way more awesome.

I like many kinds of games 😊
Maybe some of the famous faces in here can start debating the case and not the face!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Not me. I'm not debating nothing.
-[Insert sig here]
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/545023/page/1 <-- If you like cute critters
ooooh what is this? an avatar party? :)
I need more purple titles
OG form avatars rep!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info