Antnee's Classy Item Filter for Distinguished Exiles - 3.0

Clutch as always, man. Thanks for the update.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Love you for keeping this up to date!
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
thank you! as always, you are the best! :)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Hi Antee, ty for the GG filter. Noticed in it's current version this item is getting Chaos level currency drop notification (sound/colour etc).

Ugh can't get the item linking thing to work. 'Prophecy Wand'

No biggie.
We tested it extensively
Oh, duh. I told someone on Reddit how to fix that very issue, and forgot to implement it myself. V2.3 fixes it, but if you don't want to grab the whole filter all over again, it's a quick fix. Just change this block (near the top, in the currency section):

"
Show
BaseType "Silver Coin" "Prophecy"
SetTextColor 190 170 150 254 #Prophecy Items Text
SetBorderColor 60 40 20 254 #Prophecy Items Border
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 254 #Prophecy Items Background
SetFontSize 37
PlayAlertSound 1 80

Add this line:

"
Show
BaseType "Silver Coin" "Prophecy"
Class Currency
SetTextColor 190 170 150 254 #Prophecy Items Text
SetBorderColor 60 40 20 254 #Prophecy Items Border
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 254 #Prophecy Items Background
SetFontSize 37
PlayAlertSound 1 80

Sorry about that!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Jun 5, 2016, 5:26:55 AM
v2.3.2

Added The Calling, The Devastator, The Formless Sea, The Valkyrie, and The Wolf to the Rare/valueable Div cards block. All other Div cards will still be shown using my standard font/drop sound.

There is a new function that's been implemented which allows matching an item that is identified. I haven't added anything to the filter that uses this functionality, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Well, that was made for Tawmr cloak, which was made for AW, so something like [Show: Class Weapons+Identified+Rarity Normal,Magic], maybe?
Although all this is kinda specific feature for AW builds only, so I think if people want to use that they'll make that filter block themselves...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Besides the Tawm'r Isley cloak, the identified feature also applies to strongboxes with the affix "items are intedified", with corrupted drops (usually from strongboxes too but also available through Corrupting Tempest with vaal winds prophecy and zana's mod) and with the Revealing Tempest (currently available only through zana's mod) . While not extensively used its a nice thing to have Antnee and definately very useful for for those instances.

So my suggestions (sorry but im a total scrub when it comes to modifying and creating loot filters) would be IF its possible :

To show magic items that have T1 to T3 affixes
To show magic items with different implicits than the base item (applies mainly to corrupted drops)
To show magic items that have the warband specific affixes (applies while wearing the Tawm'r Isley cloak or under the influnce of revealing tempest)

The fond sould be like the current one for magic items but with a differnt lining, or just a more intense/light blue to just make it differnt enough to see.

Keep up the good work m8.

EDIT : On a different matter, i dont know if others using your filter or you find it usefull but a red (or whatever colour) lining for the T1 (or even t2) base items would also be great (in my opinion) especially armour parts and it should affect common/magic/rares. So for example that will highlight lion pelts and sinner tricornes. It might though make it more hard to the eyes so i dont know if that is a good suggestion, but i though it deserved to be mentioned. Ofcourse that is if there is not that feature already and i totally missed it.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Last edited by Regulator on Jul 20, 2016, 4:06:52 AM
"
Regulator wrote:

So my suggestions (sorry but im a total scrub when it comes to modifying and creating loot filters) would be IF its possible :

To show magic items that have T1 to T3 affixes (currently not possible)
To show magic items with different implicits than the base item (applies mainly to corrupted drops) (currently not possible)
To show magic items that have the warband specific affixes (applies while wearing the Tawm'r Isley cloak or under the influnce of revealing tempest) (currently not possible)

The fond sould be like the current one for magic items but with a differnt lining, or just a more intense/light blue to just make it differnt enough to see.

Keep up the good work m8. (currently not poss.. I mean, thanks!)

EDIT : On a different matter, i dont know if others using your filter or you find it usefull but a red (or whatever colour) lining for the T1 (or even t2) base items would also be great (in my opinion) especially armour parts and it should affect common/magic/rares. So for example that will highlight lion pelts and sinner tricornes. It might though make it more hard to the eyes so i dont know if that is a good suggestion, but i though it deserved to be mentioned. Ofcourse that is if there is not that feature already and i totally missed it.

I do have a new block in there that handles high base items, but it only kicks in when it's a high enough ilvl for people to really want to pay attention (ilvl 83 and so on). Sure enough, it's got a red border.

I think what I'll end up doing is making a Disabled block in the animate weapon area, so if you do care enough about AW to use it, it'll be there.

Thanks for the feedback, sorry that your suggestions are (currently not possible) :P

"
Antnee wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:
Keep up the good work m8.
(currently not poss.. I mean, thanks!)

Ahahahahha that had me cracked up.

Unfortunate then, but well maybe in the future it could be possible.

As for the border lining for top base items i think there should be a different one not just for high ilvl but specifically for good bases.

Not regarding regal recipies for this cause all items of enough high level are already included in your filter. But there are instances where you sometimes want to pick up only good bases for the occasional wtf drop, for example picking an eternal burgonet on a lvl 72 map or a hubris circlet in 75map or a lion pelt at 78 map can all prove above average and pay off. In prophecy HC only i sold over 500c worth of lion pelts and eternal/royal burgonets from 70-80ilvl and at least 100-150 ilvl 70-80 with shit bases like t5 or even worse. The difference between t1 and t3 affix rolls in prices while considerably more valuable to high end buyers its rather non-existing to the average player.

For example anything above lvl 60 for ES helmets can roll the t1 flat energy shield affix (49-72), the t3 %increased ES (83 to 100) and the t2 %hybrid ES/Stun recovery (42 to 50) and t3 ele resistances affix (36-41).

Suddenly you can see a ilvl 65 mind cage for example (t2 es base) that can have :

[91 (base) + 65 (flat afix)] * 135% es = 366es (with not even the highest rolls inside the affix tier) and two 36 res. Thats easily above the 30 chaos territory even now after so much time into the league.

Or lets see the possibilities of a life based helmet. Silken hood and ezomyte burgonet are both t3 bases and have the same value 301 (ev the first armour the latter). Both have 60lvl requirment so the lowest ilvl they can drop is 60 too. ilvl 60 can roll t2 life (80-89). Resistances as above

[301 (base) + 100 (flat affix from 61-138)] * [ 90% (pure% ar or ev t3 83-100) + 45% (hybrid% ar or ev t2 42-50)] = 942 ar or ev + 68life (t4 instead of t2 thats possible) + 30 double ele res (2x t4 res rolls). That is worth easily 50c atm.

So what i basically ask is a way to highlight specific items regardless (almost) of their ilvl. In a non idrusive way, that says to the average player "hey asshat, you see that silken hood that dropped from the monkey boss of tropical island? yes that rare unid shitty ilvl 70 t3 ev base, yes this one, might be a 1ex item)

Ofcourse that will have no difference if people are in the clear speed train and dont pick up anything but orbs/maps and uniques, but it will be of great assistance for those who look to chase their luck, or do heavy mf runs or simply find a thrill on finding items.

If you think thats worthy adding now or in the future, ill gladly help you choose which bases should be added in this list, cause if im not mistaken in order for this to work every base "worthy" should be added seperately.

Hope i made it more clear, what i asked. Mind you that if im the only one or you think its not worth the time then no hard feelings man, i understand it takes work and time.

Regards.

Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info