Maraketh Weapons

unless the 4% aoe on the mace is has rolls and 4% is the lowest the 35% crit multi and 60% global crit is so much better than that 4%
I see potential in that Dagger-Axe item, especially if passives for both base (dagger and axe) are applayable.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Looks like an oriental/ancient/inventive theme. Either way i like, i like a lot. Hope these become godly tier!
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Just beautiful, seeing the Katana for the first time was the zenith of hype for me.

While I am crestfallen at the prospect of there being no 1H Katana I am consoled by the rest of the awesomeness.

Now we just need a Samurai armor set *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
Noblesse oblige
I'm still awaiting crossbows. Literally cannot wait for the day they're added. One-handed crossbows dual wielding, the dream.
Bored!
Observation: The level 36 2H Mace is called a "Spiked Maul". There already exists a level 22 2H Mace called a Spiked Maul.

Sounds like some of the other weapons might be getting a rejiggering -- could be anything between the one mace getting renamed to a full-blown Hat Update for weapons.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Those look very cool .New implicit mods are gonna be fun to build around
i <3 minesweeper
Stop getting me Hyped, I have uni work to do.
Can't wait to see the top tier claw.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Awesome stuff! That 2h dagger axe just looks ridiculously powerful. Love it
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info