Maraketh Weapons

HYPE TRAIN
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Alabamak wrote:
4% at that 2h mace? Make it at least 10% please

He did say that these values will be lower on lower level items, and higher on the top/third tier around level 70.

Perhaps they will progress 4/7/12 ?
"
Alhoon wrote:
Very cool.

That Horned Sceptre. Holy hell.

Makes you wonder how high the level 70 tier of these items goes...
Would u guys consider naming it after oriental weapons "properly?"

Like Tetsubo, katana (Proper 2h sword), kusarigama (sickle + chain), kama, sai (rather than parrying dagger), Khurki, Tabar (oriental axe), Buhj (Spear/Halberd), Dai Kyu (bow)...

PS: Im not even japanese or chinese, so this is pretty much "common" knowledge.
Here's the link for a download of a weapons guide.

http://minhateca.com.br/rpanisi/Livros/RPG/Manuais+de+Monstros+e+Equipamentos/guia+de+armas+medievais+-+3.5*c2*aa+edi*c3*a7*c3*a3o,78673758.pdf.

^^

No i think they are good as they are maybe only dagger axe is weird one. And lets not forget is Makareth weapons not chinese or asian .
PoE will have curved swords...Curved.Swords! :)
Last edited by darmar79 on Apr 14, 2015, 4:24:36 PM
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
TikoXi wrote:

Disagree to some extent. You ever tried to melee someone weilding an axe? You don't dare try and get close to some fucker with a halberd, let me tell you ._. Plate armor won't save you against one of those suckers...

Getting near them is EXACTLY what you want to do. That halberd is useless within 2 feet. Goad them into swinging then slide up real nice and close and show them size isnt anything when it comes to edges and points.

You can always use a half grip on a two handed weapon. So use a spear as a dagger. It is a bit complicated and normally you try to use your range instead of grappling. Helbards and Spears are normally used in range because while keeping your enemy at distance you can stap while he can´t.

But still it is a game so all these weapon values are only responsible for the balance.

In reallity the only reason to run around with daggers, swords and bucklers in a fight is because they are convenient. But those are only sidearms, because range is much more important then nimbleness.
still waiting for crossbows : (
"
Chris wrote:
we'll announce additional information about the Jewel system, new skills, and so on prior to the Beta starting

bring them on, i'm already exited.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
AESTHETICS
You have entered Ghetto.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info