🥇Lootfilter - Ment's Loot Filter 💢 Expedition💢 Beginner Friendly 💢 Sounds, Sizes & Colors 💢 v3.15a

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from my testing (and my reading of the wiki) it seems that the filter runs from top to bottom and doesn't overwrite itself. Meaning when your filter hits the section involving socket and link numbers, items are incorrectly labeled as "less important" due to the order you have the list in. it should check for 6L->5L->6s->RGB->4L->3L. Right now (for me) it's telling me an item is 3L, but ignoring the fact it was 6s

A few personal changes others might like
Added a high priority Show block just under the Unique section to show all 20 quality items at size 40, in an unused color (0 200 100)
Set it to only find 3L one hand weapons and shields
Told the 4L and 3L filters not to change text color so I could tell how good the items themselves were faster.
"
Firefrye wrote:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from my testing (and my reading of the wiki) it seems that the filter runs from top to bottom and doesn't overwrite itself. Meaning when your filter hits the section involving socket and link numbers, items are incorrectly labeled as "less important" due to the order you have the list in. it should check for 6L->5L->6s->RGB->4L->3L. Right now (for me) it's telling me an item is 3L, but ignoring the fact it was 6s

A few personal changes others might like
Added a high priority Show block just under the Unique section to show all 20 quality items at size 40, in an unused color (0 200 100)
Set it to only find 3L one hand weapons and shields
Told the 4L and 3L filters not to change text color so I could tell how good the items themselves were faster.

you are absolutely right about the # Socket/Links & RGB order, could not find any 5L or/and 6L items in order to sort and avoid overwrite/conflicts on the full filters.
this order only exist on the Full filters, finding 5L/6s or 6L/6s before level 60 (limited filter) really rare, limited filters doesn't have 3L/4L items at all.

can you please add your Personal change code in here? would be great.

----

edit, found 6s item and seems like everything works pretty well, 3s 4s and 6s on the floor and no conflicts/overwrite :

IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Jul 13, 2015, 7:04:31 AM
"
edit, found 6s item and seems like everything works pretty well, 3s 4s and 6s on the floor and no conflicts/overwrite :

Interesting, I just know I was having some issues. I do notice the 6s you found has 3x 2L instead of 1x or 2x 3L. Could that be the cause? Anyway, my code fixed whatever issues I was having there.

My code does have issues with sometimes showing 3L 2H weapons (that almost no one cares about), but it doesn't change their color so you can easily ignore the normal or magic ones. Think this is because I don't list the exact class names that are maxed at 3L (easy to do if you know them).
my code changes, on the full version:

# 20 Quality

Show
Quality = 20
SetFontSize 40
SetTextColor 0 200 100
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 180

# Socket/Links & RGB

Show
LinkedSockets = 6
PlayAlertSound 1 100
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 153
SetBackgroundColor 250 0 0 200
SetBorderColor 255 255 153

Show
LinkedSockets = 5
SetFontSize 40
PlayAlertSound 2 70
SetTextColor 255 255 153
SetBackgroundColor 250 0 0 150

Show
Sockets = 6
SetFontSize 30
PlayAlertSound 3 70
SetTextColor 255 255 153

Show
SocketGroup RGB
PlayAlertSound 3 70
SetFontSize 25
SetTextColor 255 255 150

Show
LinkedSockets = 4
SetFontSize 35
SetTextColor 180 180 150

Show
Class One Hand Claw Dagger Shield
LinkedSockets = 3
SetFontSize 35
"
Firefrye wrote:
"

Interesting, I just know I was having some issues. I do notice the 6s you found has 3x 2L instead of 1x or 2x 3L. Could that be the cause? Anyway, my code fixed whatever issues I was having there.

My code does have issues with sometimes showing 3L 2H weapons (that almost no one cares about), but it doesn't change their color so you can easily ignore the normal or magic ones. Think this is because I don't list the exact class names that are maxed at 3L (easy to do if you know them).
my code changes, on the full version:

# 20 Quality

Show
Quality = 20
SetFontSize 40

Liked the 20%q and the class idea.
made a test version for myself, players may edit and choose :

"

# Socket/Links & RGB

Show
SocketGroup RGB
PlayAlertSound 3 70
SetFontSize 25
SetTextColor 255 255 150

Show
Quality = 20
Class "Daggers" "Wands" "One Hand Swords" "Thrusting One Hand Swords" "One Hand Axes" "One Hand Maces" "Bows" "Staves" "Two Hand Swords" "Two Hand Axes" "Two Hand Maces" "Gloves" "Boots" "Body Armours" "Helmets" "Shields" "Sceptres"
SetFontSize 40
SetTextColor 0 200 100

Show
Class "Daggers" "Wands" "One Hand Swords" "Thrusting One Hand Swords" "One Hand Axes" "One Hand Maces" "Bows" "Staves" "Two Hand Swords" "Two Hand Axes" "Two Hand Maces" "Gloves" "Boots" "Body Armours" "Helmets" "Shields" "Sceptres"
LinkedSockets >= 3
LinkedSockets <= 4

Show
LinkedSockets = 3
SetFontSize 25
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 250

Show
LinkedSockets = 4
SetFontSize 30
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 250

Show
LinkedSockets = 5
SetFontSize 40
PlayAlertSound 2 70
SetTextColor 255 255 153
SetBackgroundColor 250 0 0 150

Show
LinkedSockets = 6
PlayAlertSound 1 100
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 153
SetBackgroundColor 250 0 0 200

Show
Sockets = 6
PlayAlertSound 3 70
SetTextColor 255 255 153

---

edit:

this seems to be more friendly size and color, please try it and tell what do you think?

Show
Quality = 20
SetFontSize 30
SetTextColor 0 200 255 150
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Jul 13, 2015, 3:51:46 PM
The main reason I was editing the 3L section in the first place was to ensure it only included the items like claws and most one hand weapons that have a MAXIMUM of a 3L. I will be removing references to the classes like bows and other 2H weapons I will only care about if they have 4L+. I didn't include classes in the quality filter because I want it to catch gems, flasks, jewels (no idea, can these have quality?), and gear. any item with 20q has vendor value, if not player value, and therefore is worth more in a backpack than an item that only give fragments (the same reason for the RGB filter).

No problems with the change to color or size. I hadn't gotten around to testing it in game, so it was just a guess.

The game uses the european "re" instead of "er" for sceptre? Guess I hadn't realized (kind of obvious now I think about it and remember where GGG is from).
Hey There!
I am Using the Ment'S Item Filter and everything is working fine, but the divination cards.... They are shown with the normal Color and Font Size. Tested it with so many Filters and none of em worked like they should. As test divination card I use "The Battle Born" which is a unique div card, I really don't know how i could fix this anymore. Would be cool if someone could help me with this problem.

Thanks,

BrainSiCc
6 Socket items wont work, still tiny doesnt mather what i change it to. Weird :s

Show
Sockets = 6
PlayAlertSound 3 70
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 153
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 150

Any idea on how to fix that?
"
BrainSiCc wrote:
Hey There!
I am Using the Ment'S Item Filter and everything is working fine, but the divination cards.... They are shown with the normal Color and Font Size. Tested it with so many Filters and none of em worked like they should. As test divination card I use "The Battle Born" which is a unique div card, I really don't know how i could fix this anymore. Would be cool if someone could help me with this problem.

Thanks,

BrainSiCc

Full or limited filter version?

"The Battle Born" located in the unique div cards section, i dont have any of this category yet but it should have a look like the the two cards on bellow:
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
"
Full or limited filter version?

"The Battle Born" located in the unique div cards section, i dont have any of this category yet but it should have a look like the the two cards on bellow:

Hi thx for helping. Well I know it should look like that but for me it is actually showing as this:

I wonder why it is only me having such problems all the time ^^
Oh and I am using the full Filter

Thanks again,

BrainSiCc
Last edited by BrainSiCc on Jul 14, 2015, 7:51:49 AM
Idk try to renew the code, maybe you are using old version
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info