Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

"
JoannirLeoth wrote:
It would be wise to support back thoose who supported, dear GGG, when they gave you money at the closed beta of the core game and by letting them beta-test again. Surely not by making them the first to be able to, that would be orverkill and I like the lottery idea :) but for thoose who'd get in during the increasing number of payer allowed, for sure you should!

You get act 4 anyways, beta or not. This is pure entitlement from those who donated early. You donated to get something in return, i donated for the sake of doing so.
"
"
I don't know if anyone asked that already, but: do GGG planning to make that jewels quest rewards? Or just drop items? Or they'll be have another source?

Quest rewards would be silly, spam rerolls? Drops is a sure thing since they got random stats like anything else in this game.

Chance!

confirmed only way to get the unique jew :P
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Wow a lot of this looks A LOT like diablo 3? I was hyped about this, but that has fizzled out a lot.
Well, jewels are similiar to ordinary equipment items in most cases, including rarity and other thing related to orbs. Would be interesting to see, what modes vaal orbs will can add to them.
I cant freaking wait
Can't wait!!! Must have key :D
Cant wait.

Also.....GGG must have heard me complaining about wanting a pet similar to the Cabalist Simulacrum in Dark Age of Camelot. Awsome!
GGG is just playing with us. All registered players will be allowed to play the beta. It's marketing.

It can't be that they would only allow xPlayers and let the rest of the world watch for 2 MONTHS. Impossible.
This is just gorgeous!Thanks GGG!
Can't wait to see more stuff added to the game that will rip it apart and will make it truely unplayable for people that can't afford high end machines .

Good luck GGG , good step in making the PoE population even smaller .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info