50gr protein in 100gr FOOD? WTF?

Nope Im not eating enough of that stuff. Only like twice a week.

Most days I just eat cake / bread.

Then sometimes I buy pizza for proteins.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Apr 9, 2015, 7:24:46 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................CAKE
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Cake is staple food. £1 buys a lot of decent cakes in the UK. Why do people eat anything else?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Apr 9, 2015, 9:25:45 PM
Let's celebrate with cake! EVERY DAY! =D
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
I eat cake everyday to dig me an earlier grave.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
I eat cake everyday to dig me an earlier grave.

Can I has ur cake when u ded?
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
So i was looking at how much protein there is in beans and i stumbled upon soyabeans.
It stated that these particular beans contain 25~ grams of protein in each medium sized scoop.
Went to my local supermarket and i found out they had none of these particular beans (that's Greece for you). Fortunately, i found they had soya small kebup (or smn) and while looking at the back of the product, i saw it has 50 grams of protein in 100gr of food.

To all the BB out there, eat that shit!
I heard from someone that soya products are carcinogenic but after some google searches i found out that there are no researches supporting this claim. On the contrary, many researches seemed to state that on the contrary, soya products seem to be anti-carcinogenic.

Vegan here for almost 5 years.

Soy is life :P

Too much can be harmful tho, Tofu is nice to balance with.
Lentils are still n1 in the bean family.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
jahcinto wrote:
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
So i was looking at how much protein there is in beans and i stumbled upon soyabeans.
It stated that these particular beans contain 25~ grams of protein in each medium sized scoop.
Went to my local supermarket and i found out they had none of these particular beans (that's Greece for you). Fortunately, i found they had soya small kebup (or smn) and while looking at the back of the product, i saw it has 50 grams of protein in 100gr of food.

To all the BB out there, eat that shit!
I heard from someone that soya products are carcinogenic but after some google searches i found out that there are no researches supporting this claim. On the contrary, many researches seemed to state that on the contrary, soya products seem to be anti-carcinogenic.

Vegan here for almost 5 years.

Soy is life :P

Too much can be harmful tho, Tofu is nice to balance with.
Lentils are still n1 in the bean family.

Isnt tofu soy as well?
I have no idea what lentils are but i guess ill google them and see if i can find them at the nearby market.

Btw, im not vegan, i m just trying to grab as much protein from different sources as possible and fill the rest of my daily needs with the supplement.
At 100g protein per day atm, probably need to up it at around 120 for more gainz...
No tofu is tofu. Its its own fungus.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
No tofu is tofu. Its its own fungus.

Taken from wikipedia

"Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks"

Also, soy is not a fungus mate (neither is tofu), wtf are you talking about? It belongs to the legume family, along with normal beans etc...

Spoiler
The misinformation is strong within this one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info