I haven't been laddering this season, but I just looked at the top HLD 1v1 queue

I don't mind Mies, i respect the guy for putting this version together (Slay and Cranium versions are way different), not sur if he actually try to aim at you as you say because during most of my encouter with him, he rush down the spawn point and blast everything off.

I'm also a bit curious about Ice Shot et Lightning Arrow aoe dmg when shot on a wall (or Ice wall) as well. One guy i encouter frequently use a spell totem to spam ice wall and spam lightning arrow by himself on top of it and it REALLY hurt. I wonder if it's the same mecanic as EA wall explosion.
yep its same like ea, but u can block this, ea explosions u cant.When i ask about this LA wall spam on GGG, they tell this is normal (not an exploit). And about EA, we got 2 different builds on arena, 1st old rt EA, 2d crit EA on legacy kaoms. 2d can 1 shot u only by wall spam , 1st is about good kiting(yes both use walls)
P.S. Now i stop to post any about pvp, stop to play POE (DkS2 till 2.0), cos i need more info about 2.0 gems, nods. PVP era 1.3 is ending, we need to w8 a bit for more info and beta.IMHO
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Apr 12, 2015, 8:10:18 AM
GGG should destroy EA just like they destroyed righteous fire in pvp.

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

Well it's kinda back tbh (not as strong as before but a least it's doing dmg). What should be looked after is any skill who don't directly interact with the player and are unavoidable like Poison cloud, EA explosions, RF aoe degen, ect...

Talking about how retarded most of EA players are, I had a fight this afternoon in the arena with a bad EA user. Against a high evasion character he couldn't even hit me and was just trying to bait me near a wall. Talk about some pathetic gameplan.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 12, 2015, 3:28:17 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

I can't say how many times I wanted to post exactly the same word but people with those builds would get upset at me. To me, something is broken when you can't play around it. If you can counter something with smart plays or setups, it's not a big deal if it does a little bit more damage compared to other skills. RF didn't have the highest highest dps (something like 40kdps before reduction->10k dps pure) in the game but there was hardly a counter to it except flasks.

Remove certain skill from pvp until the codes get fixed, That simple.

I've heard they will fix the coding for the ice shot cone ( whether it is done to fix it for pvp or reflect damage in pve)

Other broken mechanics in LLD with my definition : CC smokemine (CC is the part that makes it broken, but you could say smokemine is counterable with vagan weapons) , molten shell

Last edited by Mephisto_n on Apr 12, 2015, 4:31:13 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:

Talking about how retarded most of EA players are, I had a fight this afternoon in the arena with a bad EA user. Against a high evasion character he couldn't even hit me and was just trying to bait me near a wall. Talk about some pathetic gameplan.

does that mean when you played around a build it its OPOP anymore? Does that really work? Playing and planing around a build rather than complaining about it in the forum?
"

does that mean when you played around a build it its OPOP anymore? Does that really work? Playing and planing around a build rather than complaining about it in the forum?

Ok fine, EA is balanced in the arena because it's a big open space where the broken walls damages don't matter that much. But we all know the arena is a joke to brawl for fun (or as he said himself, Tommie personnal trolling area). What we are talking about here is EA in 1vs1 where it's op as fuck and no one can argue about that.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 12, 2015, 10:43:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info