Kill my archer for exalts

"
"
mephisto_n wrote:
"

Ofcourse not, it's about epeen. If loosing, paying is most often not an option

Unfortunately it's not about epeen either. it's about this part "and disappointed" (with pvp people)

It's about epeen

meh, I won't bother to explain further, after all this isn't my thread anyway.
No really. No one plays LLD at the moment. I'm just looking for proper duels and want to see this particular char beaten. There's not exactly much epeen to be gained in poe because the pvp community consists of 20 people.

Also grindcore, the gloves are the least optimal piece of gear on this char.. Pretty much the same could be achieved with non-corrupted asenaths.
"
lapiz wrote:
No really. No one plays LLD at the moment. I'm just looking for proper duels and want to see this particular char beaten. There's not exactly much epeen to be gained in poe because the pvp community consists of 20 people.

Also grindcore, the gloves are the least optimal piece of gear on this char.. Pretty much the same could be achieved with non-corrupted asenaths.

the same could not be achieved with asenaths, thats an absurd argument. You would be using dual curse asenaths with ele weakness if thats the case, which btw are like 100x more common than the current gloves u are using. Why do u say such absurd things and expect not to be called out on them?
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
"
lapiz wrote:

the same could not be achieved with asenaths, thats an absurd argument. You would be using dual curse asenaths with ele weakness if thats the case, which btw are like 100x more common than the current gloves u are using. Why do u say such absurd things and expect not to be called out on them?

I meant for this particular character of course. 50/50 tc malis are only slightly better than non-corrupted asenaths for this archer. An expensive item for sure but not very optimal for this build. You would never notice a difference if I swapped between normal asenaths and those malis between rounds.

Also I would never use dual curse on this character.
Last edited by lapiz on Apr 9, 2015, 6:11:41 PM
His gloves really don't make or break the build. THere would be a 98% identical outcome if he were using 36% temp chain maligaros.
EDIT : Orginally the post was lazily done from mobile lel.

"
bigfoot312 wrote:
His gloves really don't make or break the build. THere would be a 98% identical outcome if he were using 36% temp chain maligaros.

I never disputed that fact. He compared them to normal asenaths...which is absurd. I do find it funny however that you pick the maximum range for maligaros non legacy, 36% crit multi. Atm I dont think I have seen a pair in HC at 36%. Mcgriff had a paired and ripped them to SC. My pair is 35% and for a long period of time was the only pair around. I hope you can understand what I am implying without my need to further criticize the SC economy further. if he had 30% crit maligaros with temp chains on them, compared to the legacy 50%, the extra 20% crit multi is a pretty big difference since its basically a FREE T1 suffix crit multi.

also consider I just spent around 90-100ex on

I prefer temp chains, as do most builds, and its not even 50%...imagine how much 50% temp chains maligaros go for in HC....

"
lapiz wrote:

I meant for this particular character of course. 50/50 tc malis are only slightly better than non-corrupted asenaths for this archer. An expensive item for sure but not very optimal for this build. You would never notice a difference if I swapped between normal asenaths and those malis between rounds.

If your build can't afford +1 curses amulet you can atleast go +1 gems asenaths for your Cws set up or attackspeed, accuracy, life, and temp chains rare gloves. You obviously can afford it. Might be the least optimal but don't say normal asenaths are practically the same.
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Apr 9, 2015, 9:10:23 PM
"
He compared them to normal asenaths...which is absurd.

The gloves are next to irrelevant to this build yet you claim Im being absurd? I compared them to normal asenaths because they are actually very easily comparable. If you looked at the char you would realise this.

"

"
lapiz wrote:

If your build can't afford +1 curses amulet you can atleast go +1 gems asenaths for your Cws set up or attackspeed, accuracy, life, and temp chains rare gloves. You obviously can afford it. Might be the least optimal but don't say normal asenaths are practically the same.

You cant be as ignorant as this.. There isnt a single +1 curse amu in all the realms combined I would use over my rare amulet for that extra -res from EW which can be easily countered because Im 100% lightning damage.

And also I think there is one decent pair of rare TC gloves on softcore that I know of. I would use such things but I obviously havent been able to acquire a pair.

Im actually wondering why I even bothered to reply.. It's like trying to communicate with a guy who looks the other way while being addressed. I also suggest you suicide your pvp chars so you dont have to complain about the imbalance between SC and HC. It really is truly annoying. You have conciously made a decision to stay in HC yet you whine about the hardships this has brought you? Come to standard or stand behind your choice and just shut up about it.
"
lapiz wrote:
"
He compared them to normal asenaths...which is absurd.

The gloves are next to irrelevant to this build yet you claim Im being absurd? I compared them to normal asenaths because they are actually very easily comparable. If you looked at the char you would realise this.

"

"
lapiz wrote:

You cant be as ignorant as this.. There isnt a single +1 curse amu in all the realms combined I would use over my rare amulet for that extra -res from EW which can be easily countered because Im 100% lightning damage.

And also I think there is one decent pair of rare TC gloves on softcore that I know of. I would use such things but I obviously havent been able to acquire a pair.

Im actually wondering why I even bothered to reply.. It's like trying to communicate with a guy who looks the other way while being addressed. I also suggest you suicide your pvp chars so you dont have to complain about the imbalance between SC and HC. It really is truly annoying. You have conciously made a decision to stay in HC yet you whine about the hardships this has brought you? Come to standard or stand behind your choice and just shut up about it.

whats funny is I am using your own logic against you. You say the gloves dont matter at all and comparing them to asenaths becaue all you need is the curse on hit. If you dont need the crit chance then u are obviously the ignorant one while not using +1 all gems corruption on a pair of asenaths gentle touch to boost your CWS Coldsnap 4link which uses empower. Call me ignorant for fixing your build for you, or admit you are wrong about 50% crit maligaros not being quite a bit better than normal asenaths. Funny about the rare gloves with TC, because I have seen a couple people in HC with them....kinda weird how someone in SC can afford to ET/Regal a vagan skean 30 times, owns 50% crit maligaros with temp chains(my estimated value is around 150ex+), but cant be bothered to make temp chains on hit rare gloves that are slightly better than the asenaths which your legacy maligaros are barely better than? weird man, I must be totally ignorant. Ya come play bot town while the property has already been bought up for a long time. Your vast ocean of knowledge overwhelms me as your infallible logic spews forth carrying you through the pvp seasons. Tired of me whining about HC hardships? Hey bro atleast I find some of my gear....

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 10, 2015, 1:31:10 AM
"
admit you are wrong about 50% crit maligaros not being quite a bit better than normal asenaths

I wont admit an absurd claim like this though. For this particular build the gloves are irrelevant. Be it +1 asenaths, asenaths, ew asenaths or 50/50 tc malis, the outcome of any duel would be the same.

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 10, 2015, 1:32:50 AM
"
lapiz wrote:
"
admit you are wrong about 50% crit maligaros not being quite a bit better than normal asenaths

I wont admit an absurd claim like this though. For this particular build the gloves are irrelevant. Be it +1 asenaths, asenaths, ew asenaths or 50/50 tc malis, the outcome of any duel would be the same.

[Post Edited by Support]

<Edited by support> "The outcomes always the same, I win, I guess I will just keep using these worthless 50% crit maligaros instead of the obvious and easier to find better gear."

I am just calling you out on your lack of knowledge. Who made your build for you bro? Pretty sure you arent the original if you just slapped on some extra legacy crit maligaros instead of +1 asenaths which are a dime a dozen. Just keep saying your legacy maligaros are the same as freshly dropped asenaths gentle touch and I will never take anything u say seriously again. Really thats all I wanted to do bro, bust your chops when u say something wrong and see if u can admit to it.

edit : also just because u can win without them doesnt mean the other item isnt better. You can win without the legacy temp chains maligaros I am sure, but to dispute the quality of gear by comparison is why I am disputing your knowledge. You basically did admit that the other options are better, you just dont care cus you win, which means I win : ) in the debate.
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Apr 10, 2015, 6:09:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info