Important Class Balance Issue.

I looked up Habbo Hotel and that made this even more hilarious.
My only comment is buffing Mara, Duelist, Shadow and templar are good fixes for this. Buffing for these classes would be pretty straight forward. I suppose it could get tricky with the shadow, as he could potentially interact with the Mara, Templar and duelist in non-standard ways, and a buff may cause some discomfort to said classes.

My main concern is the witch and ranger. It's not as easy to just buff these classes, as not all ERPrs are into the classic tomb-raider style of play. Not only that, but some players use these classes because they want to interact with all the other classes, and use them to hide there true intents. I feel the Ranger is well suited for this role, which further perpetuates the disparity in class balance the OP is talking about.

The obvious fix is a 7th class that can share the role the witch currently fulfills.
Last edited by Litheum on Feb 28, 2013, 12:54:48 PM
Every damn time I put on my wizard hat and robe with my Templar, the entire group disbands.
This thread is full of win!
IGN: Darkflayme
My favorite flavor text: "Swinging through the air, it sings
of sundered, severed, missing things."
You should change the topic name so the right person can find this topic, direct it to mr Seymour Asses. He'll have a response for you
I feel that the Marauder is highly underrated in this regard. With his tattoos and bulging muscles, he is a powerful stereotype and people clearly should realize that he has much more potential. How can we help balance out the Marauder so his bulk is put to better use? After all, in some cases, size does matter.
Last edited by ptt_frmr on Feb 28, 2013, 5:10:44 PM
"
Litheum wrote:
The obvious fix is a 7th class that can share the role the witch currently fulfills.

There is/was a model for an "adventurer" class in the game files which is/was indeed a blond women. I believe that this could rebalance the female classes but would still lead to an underwhelming quality in the male classes section.

The maurader is probably just too brutal, kinda like a horse.
Thou we are on the internet. Normally people would go for it.
It must be something concerning his strong face.

Edit: It is somewhat strange that the classes that lack pants beforehand are not favored by named ERP scene. I would think that excactly that lack might be useful for creating open-minded and great scenarios with intense depth.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Feb 28, 2013, 6:13:10 PM
I play Ranger almost exclusively.

That figure. And boobs. Boobs man.
IGN: Neonesis / Violetlight / Sirencurse /... I have too many alts...
I like to hang out in Global sometimes.
Just got this map drop:
"
FoldingZebra wrote:
"
2 week old account discussing balance. Hahshshah

Jokes on this guy though. :P

:pPpPpppPppPpPpPPpPxDxDxDxDxDXdXDXdXd
Le Mankey Face amirite guise :---------------------------------------)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info