Important Class Balance Issue.

So far I've been enjoying Path of Exile to a great extent like most of you I'm sure. However, one huge issue I have noticed is at the current meta state of the game the Witch class is extremely over powered when it comes to the ERP scene. While the addition of the duelist slightly helped balance this issue I feel that the Witch still needs to be toned down or an additional class could be included to provide more options.

Below I've provided a chart that demonstrates and compares all the classes at this time. Please note I am no noob when it comes to ERP. I have been part of several successful scenes in past games such as, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and Habbo Hotel.

All feedback is welcome, if you feel my numbers may be off from your experience please feel free to give your input and I can fine tune the calculations a bit more. Good luck out there Exiles!
Last edited by Rhek on Feb 9, 2013, 11:10:13 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree. I came across this problem with my marauder, nobody would join my sessions. They would just tell me to reroll or i wouldn't be taken seriously.
I don't even know what ERP is or what that graph is comparing.
I know I'm probably ruining the joke, but what is ERP?

Edit:
-some time searching later-
Ooooooh...

Oh...
Play for fun, not for dominance.
Last edited by Shotz on Feb 9, 2013, 11:19:31 PM
what's erp omg

are you talking about witches having boobs

why do i want you to die
"
Rhek wrote:
So far I've been enjoying Path of Exile to a great extent like most of you I'm sure. However, one huge issue I have noticed is at the current meta state of the game the Witch class is extremely over powered when it comes to the ERP scene. While the addition of the duelist slightly helped balance this issue I feel that the Witch still needs to be toned down or an additional class could be included to provide more options.

Below I've provided a chart that demonstrates and compares all the classes at this time. Please note I am no noob when it comes to ERP. I have been part of several successful scenes in past games such as, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and Habbo Hotel.

All feedback is welcome, if you feel my numbers may be off from your experience please feel free to give your input and I can fine tune the calculations a bit more. Good luck out there Exiles!

2 week old account discussing balance. Hahshshah
Erotic Role Play.

"
Erotic Role Play.

That is what I found, but since I'm tired as hell, I didn't think that was he meant. FML.
"
2 week old account discussing balance. Hahshshah

Jokes on this guy though. :P
wait why did you give shadow a bunch of bar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info