Physical damage auras

I would take Hatred over a minor pDPS increase anytime, because freeze and chill.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
"
SerythXavier wrote:
Or party with a buddy and ask him to wear a leer cast. That's 15% increased GLOBAL damage.

Or have 5 people doing that. Wanna enjoy 75%?

I don't think they stack. No other aura does.
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
"
Lynerus wrote:

This is coding...

If they wanted to they could just not allow it to work with xxx unique

It is possible.

if (unique == 'Facebreaker') { return }
else { return damage calc }

... But do you have any idea how stupid that line would look on the aura itself? It would be beyond unacceptable to make that into stealth code. They'd actually need a line that says "Does not work if you are wearing facebreaker's."

More realistically, they could have it say "Adds x-y Physical Weapon Damage", since Weapon Damage is already a mod we have that excludes unarmed.

But yeah, also, fph is correct, multiple people having the same aura don't stack--only the strongest aura that reaches you works (I'm sadly not sure how "increased effect of auras" affects this, especially in multi-stat auras like Haste--it may just return the highest-leveled aura, or maybe it does a complex calculation to do it right and take the highest individual stat from each aura that reaches you. Or maybe the wiki has the real answer somewhere).
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 6, 2015, 12:30:56 PM
regarding leer cast, it's *increased*, not *more*, so it just adds up with other increased damage sources from tree and gear. And multiple leer cast stack their bonus, afaik.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Apr 6, 2015, 12:33:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info