End of the Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs (with Video!)

if i haven't had bought it already i would have upgraded to gm after this advertisement ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
That Bix was almost a Bex.

Still a Bix, though.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Still a Bix, though.

Why do (Removed By Support) feel the need to make fun of other people's accents? (<general question, there's no reason to assume the ordering of my post is in any way coherent or related to any inference you might make based on what I say)

Also, it's her own fucking name, she decides how it's pronounced. If she was pronouncing "Chris" dramatically differently from how Chris pronounces it, then the above quote might not have been completely worthless. (okay, if that's bad enough to delete my post, I can't really argue, but it at least was about the content and not the person?)
Last edited by Support on Apr 6, 2015, 4:04:38 AM
"
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Still a Bix, though.

Why do (Removed by Support) feel the need to make fun of other people's accents? (<general question, there's no reason to assume the ordering of my post is in any way coherent or related to any inference you might make based on what I say)

Also, it's her own fucking name, she decides how it's pronounced. If she was pronouncing "Chris" dramatically differently from how Chris pronounces it, then the above quote might not have been completely worthless. (okay, if that's bad enough to delete my post, I can't really argue, but it at least was about the content and not the person?)

+1
LMAO ^
Casually casual.

Disembodied Bex voice is wonderfully soothing.

Thank you for the update, Bex!
See you in Highgate, Bex.
I'm already hyped! hopefully there will be lots of new skill gems to play with!
Go ahead and end this before too many scrubs end up trying to steal my look :P Can't wait for new packs btw
She said Highgate! And that the signed pictures include future development!
Ohhhhhhh the Epiphany!!! So the signed picture with the town is Highgate!!

HIGH!
GATE!
HYPE!

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info