Blood Magic still kills

Recently there has been patch issued to the blood magic support gem that prevented people from one shotting themselves with 40 pct auras . Unfortunately, today while playing around with my marauder on hc i learned the hard way that recreating the same scenario with simply having the point in passive talent blood magic and trying to use vitality + spell totem is still plausible . I am not sure if this was intended but punishing player in such a harsh way for trying to experiemtn was probably unintentional .

Thank you for your time ,
Unreal
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Wild bump has appeared .
Because 2,5 * 0,4 is still 1?

Last edited by Hilbert on Feb 12, 2013, 3:02:59 PM
k lemme get this straight:

You were experimenting on HARD CORE...the various ways to potentially kill yourself?

Did I get that right?

You basically "owned" yourself... good job...you earned it...you deserved it... roflmao
Last edited by Josephoenix on Feb 12, 2013, 3:12:41 PM
Hardly experimenting how to own my self :) Trying out spells with totem (this was 12th spell ? dunno ) is probably not ment to be fatal as they made adjustments to the BM gem :) i dont want my char to get restored or anything im just interested whether this is an issue or if this was intentional thats all
in the patch notes they just speak about the gem properties being changed.

looks like they just prevented an accidental "death by trying". if you choose the passive you're supposed to know what you're doing.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info