Item Filters

OH YEAH ! best day of my life !
Praise be to filter!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
AHH. I am in love!
This is why I love you guys and this game. This is amazing.
GREAT STUFF GGG!
Oh my fucking god.

You have no idea how happy this makes me. Expect to see another shiny title under my name.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Tanakeah wrote:
Ok, looked at it more and it definitely looks nice and seems to be a decent solution. However, obvious question for me is...is this going to be something we can access via the Options menu and not have to go into any of the game files and what not? I know that might sound really stupid, but I am genuinely asking and going to assume that this is something that is going to be something you can set while in game and change around as such?

Also, with the amount of options and the like, is there going to be some sort of in-game tutorial/guide to assist players in knowing how to write out the scripts for those that may have never done such formatting before? Definitely NOT trying to sound like a jerk here as I am glad for something like this, but just wanting a little more clarification. :)

On the options screen, you can choose the filter script file to load. These scripts could either be written by you (the format is pretty simple as you can see in Jonathan's post) or you can download one written by another user.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
This is what im talking about
GGG you are the One and the Only that could do that for your community

Thank you
Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)
This is an amazing feature. Thank you very much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info