Item Filters

GOAT PATCH
+ infinity!
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Quick question, the alert sounds is that just the sounds it already plays? or can you choose from a list, and can you adjust the volume that the sound plays at through the script?

There are 9 sounds to choose from that you can select from a number. And yes, you actually can control the volume by specifying it as a second number after the sound number. I'll add docs for that into this post soon.
Path of Exile - Lead Programmer
Can we also customize that sort of flash of light we currently get on unique drops? Would love a purple flash when that exalt falls!
Last edited by SaintCabal on Apr 2, 2015, 5:26:54 PM
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Quick question, the alert sounds is that just the sounds it already plays? or can you choose from a list, and can you adjust the volume that the sound plays at through the script?

There are 9 sounds to choose from that you can select from a number. And yes, you actually can control the volume by specifying it as a second number after the sound number. I'll add docs for that into this post soon.

Exclent, i know there are people out there that keep missing the sound of some drops.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
good, now add an autopickup function and an auto-taborganizer to go with it and we are good to go!
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
After reading the first few paragraphs i was just like "gah.. how the F do they expect us to read this gibberish. How many people know how to do this crap???"

Just give us an in game UI for color coding shit differently than gray and white.

And take Augmentation orbs completely out of the game, they are worthless.

Best QoL of all time!!!
This is just perfect
So a few months ago i was really not looking forward to another act. I really didnt need new content but many little improvements for the existing game. The expansion that has been shaping over the last couple weeks is amazing and im so looking forward to it now. Great job so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info