Reddit Hacked

@DirkAustin

POE characters with top gear can faceroll all rift content just because they are more complex than D3 characters and gems are too strong for D3 (i.e IC).

Put a mjolner character with infinite flask ,perma immunity to elemental and phy damage with an insane clear speed.

Now put a D3 character trying to kill a 78 dominus with rip mods on map or trying atziri/abaxoth.

POE characters would take over all D3 world just because they got way more tools in their arsenal to overcome all the content.

Thats my point...
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Apr 1, 2015, 10:11:58 AM
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
@DirkAustin

POE characters with top gear can faceroll all rift content just because they are more complex than D3 characters and gems are too strong for D3 (i.e IC).

Put a mjolner character with infinite flask ,perma immunity to elemental and phy damage with an insane clear speed.

Now put a D3 character trying to kill a 78 dominus with rip mods on map or trying atziri/abaxoth.

POE characters would take over all D3 world just because they got way more tools in their arsenal to overcome all the content.

Thats my point...

Shows how out of whack balancing is in POE due to every class having the same tree and being able to do any build. Build diversity in POE is its greatest asset yet its greatest nemesis.
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
@DirkAustin

I agree PoE so balanced, so faceroll.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
@DirkAustin

I agree PoE so balanced, so faceroll.

Not sure if sarcasm or serious.

Only gamers could think that being able to faceroll content is intended. I wish arpgs had capped damage and defense like Smite for example. That why game devs can balance around the top dps and still balance for all damage and defense types in the game while not making it too hard for noobz.
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
@DirkAustin

Thats my point...

If you simply took 1dps in poe = 1dps in d3 I'm not sure how you can make that conclusion. Top builds in D3 does 5-7 million dps.
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
@DirkAustin

Thats my point...

I'm pretty sure D3 characters do like tens of millions of damage in crits and have >50K hp. No amount of rip mods will make them mortal.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Apr 1, 2015, 1:30:11 PM
"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
@DirkAustin

Thats my point...

I'm pretty sure D3 characters do like tens of millions of damage in crits and have >50K hp. No amount of rip mods will make them mortal.

are they immune to reflect?
"
twintales wrote:
It's funnier when you see that Diablo's reddit is now PoE instead. lol

LOL!
:D
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Didn't you guys know that that Jay and Chris were congenitally joined at the head at birth and separated through surgery and raised by different parents?

Oh, and Jay got both chins, lol. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info