GGG do something About PK at Bandit !!!

"
Always do your bandits solo or risk death.

Or make the decision last.
"
Nubatron wrote:
There is this trick that I hope GGG does not figure out, so please keep it quiet. If you do it yourself, you can't be killed by a player. Please keep this to yourself though. Cone of silence!

Merc!?!? Solo!?!?! Impossiblah!

Bandits haven't had a rework in awhile. I am surprised how easy oak feels nowadays.
ggg should remove this possible chance to kill players ... or add more possibilities to do it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
How .. do .. people ... keep ...... FALLING for this ... ?

Sorry for your loss dude.

new players dont know about this and the trouble is, its usually only new players who need help doing bandits.
that being said, its still quite funny in a sad kinda way.
i think there should be a mechanic ingame where if you chose to kill lower level players in a cowardly way like this, then you should get negative luck or become unlucky for 24hrs game play, unless you are in a proper pvp area.
"
urbandodo wrote:
"
How .. do .. people ... keep ...... FALLING for this ... ?

Sorry for your loss dude.

new players dont know about this and the trouble is, its usually only new players who need help doing bandits.
that being said, its still quite funny in a sad kinda way.
i think there should be a mechanic ingame where if you chose to kill lower level players in a cowardly way like this, then you should get negative luck or become unlucky for 24hrs game play, unless you are in a proper pvp area.

New players should start reading what does the text in dialogue box say (like "you will have to fight any party member who will choose different side").
Not an excuse.

Not to mention that if you're "a new player" - it's always good to read anything about the game before recklessly diving into it. Do some research, you know...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
harddaysnight wrote:
This mechanic should be taken out of the game, period.

[Post Edited by Support]

PoE is a hardcore game for big boys... bandit PK is by design and working fully as intended. It's been in game for 3 years... what else you need?

no build needs help for bandits

k maybe quad curse aura support thats it
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
urbandodo wrote:

the real problem is, it comes unexpected. if new instances had friendly fire enabled randomly, things would be seen different (just as an example)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

New players should start reading what does the text in dialogue box say (like "you will have to fight any party member who will choose different side").
Not an excuse.

Not to mention that if you're "a new player" - it's always good to read anything about the game before recklessly diving into it. Do some research, you know...

ye. i dont disagree with you, POE is a game where you really do need to read everything, i just feel sorry for players it happens to, guess im a soppy git!

"
geradon wrote:

the real problem is, it comes unexpected. if new instances had friendly fire enabled randomly, things would be seen different (just as an example)

i read what you said further up in thread, i agree, take this out or add more. i dont really get why its here now as it is. like i said though, if someone choses to do it they should be penalized in some *fun* way, like becoming unlucky.
Divcinerate is my new hero.

I will continue to both solo everything and play scrubcore forever (no, I'm not making fun of people who call it scrubcore, I'm literally admitting that I play scrubcore, I am a scrub and enjoy the game more by being a scrub)... and also maybe hope that they add a new surprise PK quest in act 4. The hardcore tears, they are delicious.
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 1, 2015, 5:26:30 PM
I'm always confused by people who don't read the quest text.
How do they know what reward they're getting?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info