1.3.1g Patch Notes

I would gladly pay for a cats on damage taken, cats on crit etc.. MTX!

Thank you for this april 1st, love it! :)
I understand the cats are a joke...but on a serious note, were the triggers actually changed? If yes....how so? CWDT is an integral part of my main build so if something is different, a more elaborate description would be great. If not, carry on! You guys do a great job.
I'll miss these cats when they are gone. I felt like they were my companions in tough times.
"
ilikeme wrote:
I understand the cats are a joke...but on a serious note, were the triggers actually changed? If yes....how so? CWDT is an integral part of my main build so if something is different, a more elaborate description would be great. If not, carry on! You guys do a great job.

The something different is that the trigger gems now always spawn cats in addition to what they usually trigger. Except that may have been reverted? There are no new patch notes yet, but they said they'd revert it around the end of april 1 pacific time, which was 7 hours ago. So maybe they had a timer installed in the client so they don't have to issue a new patch to revert the joke?

(I'm at work right now so I can't test myself)
Logged on, booted game, went on Piety run, got hit! Suddenly cats up the Kazoo!
Excellent cause I'm a big cat fan.
My sides still hurt today!
I like dogs :( and i like caravans
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
-Snatch
cats
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.
Nice :)
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.3.1g
  • Added support for Comic Issue #4 which will go on sale next week.
  • Fixed a bug where the Cerulean Seraph Gloves were not correctly attaching to the Scion.
  • Fixed a bug where players could gain the challenges for standard leagues by entering cross-league PvP matches from the equivalent hardcore leagues.
  • Fixed a bug with the trigger gems that cause spells to automatically cats on various conditions.
supporter pack debating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info