2h ground slammer (1 month HardCore race 4/4)

Invite me to the club who achieved 4/4 with this build :D
Spoiler

HP: 4600
DPS: 10800 (i don't use magnate)
Gear (most selfound except mace and chest)
Spoiler

Finished in 2 days and 16 hours, not as fast as u, but it's just my 2nd successful HC char so i played very carefully.
Solo all the game, killed all bosses by myself.

GS was my very first char in beta, and i had never thought melee char or char without CWDT-IC setup can beat HC. It was a great idea using Acro and Phase acro.

Ty sharing this build, had a nice time playing it.

P.S. Sory for my english.
P.S.S. The Karui will never be slaves!
Last edited by Pappas on Apr 18, 2015, 7:58:11 AM
4/4 done, amazing experience with this build, i loved playing ground slam again and for sure i will be playing in next expansion with!!!

i finished at 5k hp
ground slam 11,300 dps with all gems lv 18 without quality.
and i got some life regen nodes at the tree, with this, im able to run blood rage without dropping life, free life leech and frenzy charges are so good for more stuns!

thats my complete gear, the most valuable piece was the mace, costing me 1exalted orb, the whole gear o got each piece from like 2-10 chaos, i think all my gear costed me like 30c + exalt from mace!

im playing in partys to do some maps and everyone asks me which build im am using, because i stun all the blues/whites mob's around, and the deeps are so high, for the next league for sure this build gonna rock with the addiction of fortify!

edit: i played all man mode this league, so no chicken logouts, i passed for some close calls to die, but this is the hardcore life!
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Apr 18, 2015, 7:25:16 AM
Thank you for posting this guide! 4/4

Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by zombiemodeon on Apr 18, 2015, 7:52:18 AM
So it seems like this build actually works pretty good . with all of you guys also being able to get all challenges completed. I'm glad to hear that! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Spoiler

Just got 4/4 on the 1MHC League and it was all thanks to this build and bunch of helpful mapping buddies. Thanks Korgoth for the awsome guide
Last edited by Nosdoom_ on Apr 20, 2015, 2:00:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info