So this is considered plus sized...

You get good parking if you are obese.
Not sure what the point of the thread is? That model is plus sized, compared to other models (who are always at least on the edge of being actually underweight) she is definitely plus sized...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
fat
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"

I wouldnt even date someone who is over or underweight if they werent willing to change.

solo self found 4 lyfe
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
She is clearly plus sized for modeling standards and still very attractive. What's your point?

My mates have a way of determining a women's shape. It's called the double thumb test. Place the tips of your thumbs together and make a v with your index fingers. That's a good sized ass. The next level is placing a knee between your thumbs. That's a big ass. Then there's the monster double knee butt and to have sex in the doggie position is compared to driving a bus with the big steering wheels.

I find women to be attractive mainly through their personalities regardless of their body shapes up to a point.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I love me some women, but personality is the killer.

But its not limited to women. Currently a car company is running ads that feature one man in front of a truck and one man in front of a car.

The trick is its the same man, but truck guy is supposedly viewed as much more manly by "rea"l strangers.

Why doesn't come out and say it? Want people to think your dick is bigger? Buy a truck.

"
Moonyu wrote:
I love me some women, but personality is the killer.

But its not limited to women. Currently a car company is running ads that feature one man in front of a truck and one man in front of a car.

The trick is its the same man, but truck guy is supposedly viewed as much more manly by "rea"l strangers.

Why doesn't come out and say it? Want people to think your dick is bigger? Buy a truck.

All those big trucks aren't to impress women; they're to impress other men.

Make of that what you will. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I did say people. I did not specify the gender.

But the concept is basically the same. Magazines use photoshop to lengthen the legs, make the face more symmetrical, the breast on women or the arms on men larger. Why? Because we respond to it.

Why does America have so many huge trucks? Marketing. Number one selling truck in the world isn't sold here because it is considered to small. (Ford Ranger if you must know) Yet a large percentage of truck owners don't need those larger trucks and will never use them as intended. Why? Marketing. Gotta be a real man. Gotta have a truck!

I live in the woods with several acres of land, in a house that needs way too much work done to it. And I tow a boat. I don't have a truck. (If I did get one, I would buy used. Pre-dented as I would use it like a truck.)

Best class I ever took was an English class where we studied the use of language in marketing. Douglas Adams (of the Dilbert comic strip) calls them Weasel Words. They are very effective and that is why they use them. To sell you shit you don't need. Fat? Buy these amazing pills! Ugly? Use our products to make you more beautiful! Lack confidence? Buy this truck! Yeah!!!

Spoiler
The worst of it is I still fall for it too! Ever wonder why when you see one of those displays where someone is showing how to use an amazing new kitchen tool that they give out a free gift? Its to make the part of your brain hardwired to respond to a gift by wanting to return the favor turn on. And then buy the overpriced gadget you never needed before that day.
MOAR DOMINOS PIZZAS FOR MY GREEDY BELLEH!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Just drink beer!

[Removed by Support]
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Mar 31, 2015, 2:29:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info