Spell Block + Tempest Shield

"
"
andkamen wrote:
top 600 is like 1000 rating thats 2 wins and he should be there. The only logical explanation is that he hasn't qued at all. Like I barely que and I still meet low levels randomly from time to time that there is no way to lose to with the items he is linking

Maybe top 600 are running this build with linked items, then I can udnerstand he isn't higher. Simply no way to win, it's an instant loss

I actually use crit tempest shield ele prolif with 99% spellblock, uber atziri one shots herself on me. Tempest shield OP.

Oh and this is a level 44 character, tempest shield should be a level 70 gem at least.
first of all thanks for the invitations to compete in ladder or whatever its called

my whole topic is about tempest and spell block and yeah i like to play in sarn arena because its crowded sometimes but I do not have all the day to spend in POE

I play PVP for fun and nothing else I do not care if I win or either lose its just for fun

(thank you all for the comments even the offensive replies and please try to read what I am writting about before reply)

cheers .^_^.
I wasn't trying to bash on your pvp knowledge but I was just curious how you come to your conclusions when you talk about your pvp experience and balance suggestions.

And queing up doesnt have a lot to do with how long you are online as in my experience its not too hard to find a match using the ladder. The results there also are a better tests for most pvp chars than sarn arena where often random pve folks stop by (in my experience)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Apr 1, 2015, 3:49:00 PM
back to the original topic... i also think that it couldn't hurt to tone down dmg + range of tempest shield
"
Aiur wrote:
back to the original topic... i also think that it couldn't hurt to tone down dmg + range of tempest shield

range?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
after doing the total calculation I found the avg dmg is very low // so its really bad build

its better to stack life/life reg and used CWDT combined with spells & EE keystone
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
after doing the total calculation I found the avg dmg is very low // so its really bad build

its better to stack life/life reg and used CWDT combined with spells & EE keystone

Could you please post your total calculation? I'm extremely interested.
"
Could you please post your total calculation? I'm extremely interested.

Sure, the total damage without PVP damage scaling is around 1k per hit

using the formula given from this post

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119964

"
Tempest Shield: T overridden to 0.7 seconds.

The tempest shield dmg is around 386/hit

Note: add chaos damage is not included

// however, this damage because i just focus in defense totally

The one/two shoot tempest is due to Rumi Flasks which is granting max block & spell block /and high critical chances/critcial multi 500%+

as per http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rumi%27s_Concoction all you need is 15% block from the tree rest from flask & shield

Last edited by alshabibi7 on Apr 14, 2015, 5:40:26 AM
"
alshabibi7 wrote:

Is that so? Thought its a broken build

Fyi, lowlife/ci cws is better
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
The tempest shield dmg is around 386/hit

So with resists and penetration gem it would be around 250 per hit.

So the build would've been around "40-shoot" against 10k hp. Damn.. I had high hopes for this one but it seems the math was slightly off at the start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info