Biggest issue facing the game at the moment.

I can't tell when people saying PoE mean Path of Exile or Pillars of Eternity. GGG fix this or the game will surely be forgotten and replaced.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Yeah, this needed another thread.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
I saw this coming like three months ago. Do I get a cookie?
Well, this isn't new, or rather, PoE being mistaken for other things isn't new. I kept hearing about Path of Exile for the longest time but thought that people were talking about this:

Trivia: For non-Magic players, Path to Exile is one of the most versatile removal spells in the game. The target creature is deader than dead, as it's much harder to get back a creature that's exiled as opposed to one that died and is now in your graveyard. The art depicts Ajani Goldmane (or some other white-furred catfolk) being banished (exiled) to another plane. In Path of Exile terms, Ajani is stuck on some Map and is unable to return to Wraeclast.

It wasn't until earlier this year that I actually discovered what Path OF Exile was, and that my friends weren't talking about Path TO Exile.
"
enveratise wrote:
"
Yeah, this needed another thread.
Can someone take away the "quote" button from Dirk?
Shall we talk about german goo girls?
What alarms me is that I was literally playing this at work and a coworker watching behind me asked if I was playing Pillars of Eternity. :/
The more More you have, the less Less matters
"
Avereth12 wrote:
What alarms me is that I was literally playing this at work and a coworker watching behind me asked if I was playing Pillars of Eternity. :/

When PoE meets PoE

Many let's play streamers calls Pillar "POE" as well... but ZiggyD... he seem to emphasize it and calling Pillar by it's full name...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
I have pillars, last night I was short on time had to choose between, doing the same old dailies on path for the 1 thousandth time, or playing pillars. I chose path hell playing old baulders gate seemed like more fun than pillars. Haven't gotten far, but haven't had the motivation to give it another chance yet either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info