Up currency drops

WHY would this be a bad thing?

HAZAH - EVIL LORD XENU
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yes plz. Gimme orbz.
Another "make the game easier" cry. You really have to be careful what you ask for. Even small changes to difficulty can have huge repercussions in terms of over-all enjoyment.

We like a challenge. We like reward. But too much reward and not enough challenge makes us look for other games.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Another "make the game easier" cry. You really have to be careful what you ask for. Even small changes to difficulty can have huge repercussions in terms of over-all enjoyment.

We like a challenge. We like reward. But too much reward and not enough challenge makes us look for other games.

You're arguing with a person who plays 24/7 with god gear in every league that the person does.

I worship ee-sama!
Why are vaal orbs so rare anyway? They're the most fun currency in the game and There was NO explanation as to why droprates were derped in a patch before.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Why are vaal orbs so rare anyway? They're the most fun currency in the game and There was NO explanation as to why droprates were derped in a patch before.

It was actually stupid why they did that haha.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
You're arguing with a person who plays 24/7 with god gear in every league that the person does.

Hi. And I think this is a bad idea.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
But my masters want to be fed. Theyre hungry.
This game only drop craap, of course is needed a better system.
I am surprised people still play this game. What is there like 3,000 people left? lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info