Dragons confirmed for act 4

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Obvious fish is obvious.
Spoiler

I dunno, it looks like a dolphin, not a fish :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
aliens attack, act4 confirmed
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
morbo wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Obvious fish is obvious.
Spoiler

I dunno, it looks like a dolphin, not a fish :)

Dolphin pet confirmed!
"
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Well, dragons would make sense.
Where else do we get the dragon bones (for the rapiers) and scales (armour) from?

Um, we got komodo dragons IRL but they got no wings and they dont spit fire so those materials could come from something like that.

True, but would you really expect that a rapier or armour made from parts of a rather ordinary animal would be any good? For me those things were always made from the mystical dragons.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Please kill me, I can't take this any more...
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Well, dragons would make sense.
Where else do we get the dragon bones (for the rapiers) and scales (armour) from?

Um, we got komodo dragons IRL but they got no wings and they dont spit fire so those materials could come from something like that.

True, but would you really expect that a rapier or armour made from parts of a rather ordinary animal would be any good? For me those things were always made from the mystical dragons.

Ordinary animal? So all the leather knights used for their armor and saddles and whatnot is inferior to real life dragon scale made pieces? Oh wait...
thhats not a dragon...
this...is...a...Snake

act4 boss is a giant snake that will desync as fuck from my predictions
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Pokemon confirmed?

IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
Durentis wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Obvious fish is obvious.
Spoiler

One weird looking fish.. :p

(Please excuse my horrible image editing skills. lol)

That's cause it's neither of those but a Stingray.

Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info