which is better?

World domination or Destroying known civilization?

While they both require effort up front, I believe destroying civilization is easier on the back end where you can sit back and enjoy the chaos you wrought.

World Domination sounds good and at first I'm sure wielding that power would be fun, but after a while, it might become a job.
Domination. Its more evil.
And watching the rising chaos should be fun.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
As a destroyer of civilization you have to manage the fact that civilizations will eventually work together to stand up to a common enemy. Keeping these peoples disjointed is a lot more work than you think.
If you dominate, the last thing you want is chaos. There in lies the reason I prefer destruction.

Being charge isn't as fun as its cracked up to be. What with the having to issue orders and everything. Sure the sex is probably better, but more work overall.

Destroying civilization should be more fun. The downside could be the lack of nookie while everyone is scrambling around trying to save themselves.

And there is always a chance you could come to dominate later. Just saying.
Why not both? The world leaders have done it for many years now.
Well this point goes to Dirk.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
World leaders need civilization to take advantage of it. But none of them has world domination. Their power is mostly localized. Some may be able to project that power beyond their borders, but no way are they the one person in charge of the world.

Now destroying known civilization isn't going to be easy. People inherently makes rules. But a clever destroyer can find fun in wrecking it. Not to mention the copycats trying to jump in on the action. Just more play things to toy with.

Hm.

But why to destroy the mankind aka civilization? What the benefit from it? What to do after all is extinct?

I would prefer the Domination, with or without some chaos.

Random thought:
All praise the moo!
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
The whole point of destroying civilization is for the fun of it. You don't go for this option if you like things pretty much as they are.

True evil is the purest form of anarchy. A real lack of any rules. Most anarchists are posers that don't really get that.

anarchy != chaos

I believe true chaos would be a beautiful thing, if such existed...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info