Drops so far in the 1 month race guys?

I have no idea how to link the items, but up to act 2 cruel I have Thousand Ribbon, that low level ice quiver, a high rolled Aurumvorax, a regal, and a divine.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
we rush act 1 and 2 yesterday my friend and me...

beside 2 blessed we haven't found anything.

RNG GOD HATE US....

well i did get a Purity of fire +20Q, but hey what the chance i can sell it now to get something i truly need....
not much so far but some serviceable leveling rares

"
Avereth12 wrote:
I have no idea how to link the items, but up to act 2 cruel I have Thousand Ribbon, that low level ice quiver, a high rolled Aurumvorax, a regal, and a divine.

Click on you char portrait, browse to item and Ctrl+Alt click it. It will paste a link in your post.

-----------
Got this in Cruel sewers. Never looted it before, so quite happy :)

I guess it will work nicely until I get a Geofri helm
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Avereth12 wrote:

Click on you char portrait, browse to item and Ctrl+Alt click it. It will paste a link in your post.

-----------
Got this in Cruel sewers. Never looted it before, so quite happy :)

I guess it will work nicely until I get a Geofri helm

skin is so cool imho - if I had it I might get the hussar wings the next time they go on sale for an egyptian theme.
"
lightmoon wrote:

damn son
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
A present from Normal Brutus.

And from the summoner exile after she popped out of a flasks box:

(sorry, I didn't play HC this time. Just as well after the Weaver got possessed and went loony on me.)
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Nothing special yet, but i've only got 2 hours to play yesterday. (lvl 27)

Spoiler
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info