The Torment and Bloodlines One Month Events have Started!

"
Samkiud wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
jeż wrote:
lol 4 hours and ppl have 48level? 8 challenges? how this is even possible? o.O

The 8 challenges shown are their ones from the challenge leagues that just finished. We don't show the ones for the races next to people's accounts on the website because there are two values (for two races).

And the level shown is for the people who sold their souls for PoE.

Game addiction is a thing.
Saved
Not access to new league "League coming soon" on character selection

Edit : Well i'm tired... Just race under character selection :)
Last edited by Eldarock on Mar 24, 2015, 9:30:32 PM
"
Not access to new league "League coming soon" on character selection

Edit : Well i'm tired... Just race under character selection :)

It's a race, not a league
"just for try, for see and for know"
meh......where are the expansion spoilers?
Leggggo
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
getting closer to act4!
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Oh my! These mods are really fun, it's a good race. Well i can't figure how they go so fast and how they can survive in hardcore, i died already so many times...
Moreover i'm really lucky, 5 chaos looted the first evening! Hard to think it's only a 1 month league and to know that for next one i'll be unlucky like hell!
Lvl 43, almost 44 in 12 hours it's really not fantastic but i'm pretty happy.
Had a BLAST last night! GG, GGG!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Now I can finally relate to all the cursing about the tormented spirits I read on these forums in past few months. They're so frustrating to interact with.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
How do I see which items i have completed in the challenge? Been trying to find a place to see that so I know what bloodlines or spirits i have left to check off, but can't find it easily. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info