Path of Exile Supporter Titles

"
Perq wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Still sad about never getting Silver ;_;

You are sad? :( I didn't even have money to buy packs (university, quite poor), only time I can buy them is now. Unfair.gif. Wish I had a chance to buy them.

Should have made a payment plan saying you pay 2 years later.^^
We need a freebie supporter tag.
"
choopk1993 wrote:
We need a freebie supporter tag.

We need a troll supporter tag.

On a more serious note, i think people who dont buy packs but still buy points should get a supporter tag as well as they still contribute.
"

Would suit you well :)

The amount of forum posts allowed per day should really be proportional to the amount of supporter packs bought. We could then have quality discussions about actual problems [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Mar 23, 2015, 7:17:27 AM
"
mushioov wrote:
"

Would suit you well :)

The amount of forum posts allowed per day should really be proportional to the amount of supporter packs bought. We could then have quality discussions about actual problems [Removed by Support]

Nah, it would suit you and those who keep making SFL, desync and QQ threads perfectly.

And if you think i have not bought any packs you are mistaken. I just dont need to show off the forum bling to make myself heard, but if you need that, be my guest.
I wish they would re release the older packs, even though I know they wont. I bet they would make some serious cash from the players buying them that never had the chance before.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I wish they would re release the older packs, even though I know they wont. I bet they would make some serious cash from the players buying them that never had the chance before.

The point was to not release them again. Buying power goes down anyways as soon as something is unlimited. What would be the point in making new packs if theyre always available? Its benefit and uniqueness lies in them being limited.
buying this 2 supporter packs cost me around half a month of salary. T_T
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
"
saintshield07 wrote:
buying this 2 supporter packs cost me around half a month of salary. T_T

The PoE community commends you!

And chris & co thanks you for funding chris juniors school fund.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Note that more you advance in time, more the titles are over the top in font effects and fx.

Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info