Let's talk desync

So I'm in ebony barracks merciless. I've killed all of the generals guards and am halfway thru killing the general. The next thing I know I'm standing in front of a nearby corrupted entrance. That I NEVER entered. And there was nothing blocking my progress after leaving that area as I had already killed everything between it and the general. WTF. LMAO. I seldom experience much desync but WOW. This was a full minute and a half delay and when I went back to the general all the guards were still dead and the general was all I had to kill.
GGG wonders why it has to find more ways to keep players. Steam, garena, russia, asia. Funny.
The desync is real.

So is the damage reflect.

And the heavy RNG-based gear system.

And inherently, the crappy player-ran economy.

You know, though... I still have fun with this game, and I might hate myself for it. But whatever, I guess, right?
"
poepropaganda wrote:

GGG wonders why it has to find more ways to keep players. Steam, garena, russia, asia. Funny.

It's expanding? Just like any company that's capable of it.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Mar 22, 2015, 12:48:20 AM
GGG PLX FIX DESYNC ITS HORRIBLE.NO MORE EXCUSE
PoE expanding? Confirmed for ded.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The forum cycle continues...
After 2 Years, a lot of buyed Stashtabs and playing over 1K Hours i quit PoE due to desync.

Died "again" in Bloodline, pressed my macro-key and oh wonder, ported back into a group of rhoas. 5,6K Life, CwDt-Setup doesnt help at all.

I'm so bored of all this "deal with it", "build around desync", "not tanky enough", "its part of the game" or "we need this to avoid cheating". That is your opinion. my opinion is a different one "deal with it".

I really don't care about the technical things because i think that is not customers business.

But i do care about not using certain skills like cyclone and dying once a month due to technical issues like this desync.

Before i started with PoE i did't even know there is something like desync in this gaming world. I played Diablo 1,2,3. Countless Shooters and RTSG for the last 15 Years. But this is a gamebreaker for me. I know Rubberbanding and Lag but this Desync was a whole new experience for me.

I will come back when they launch Act 4 and give this great a game a chance (again).

ign: SheIsUntouchable
ign: NichtLieb
"

Yes, and thats a great thing. Adressing the same problem from different people again and again just shows that there "is a problem" for a lot of people.

ign: SheIsUntouchable
ign: NichtLieb
"
Deutonium wrote:
After 2 Years, a lot of buyed Stashtabs and playing over 1K Hours i quit PoE due to desync.

Died "again" in Bloodline, pressed my macro-key and oh wonder, ported back into a group of rhoas. 5,6K Life, CwDt-Setup doesnt help at all.

I'm so bored of all this "deal with it", "build around desync", "not tanky enough", "its part of the game" or "we need this to avoid cheating". That is your opinion. my opinion is a different one "deal with it".

I really don't care about the technical things because i think that is not customers business.

But i do care about not using certain skills like cyclone and dying once a month due to technical issues like this desync.

Before i started with PoE i did't even know there is something like desync in this gaming world. I played Diablo 1,2,3. Countless Shooters and RTSG for the last 15 Years. But this is a gamebreaker for me. I know Rubberbanding and Lag but this Desync was a whole new experience for me.

I will come back when they launch Act 4 and give this great a game a chance (again).

Most of those type of people will just tell you to go w/e yourself and deal with it.

It's amazing that people still dont realize how many people and how much money this game has lost due to some of the most fundamental issues like desync... and what's even funnier... instead of urging GGG to deal with the issue, they hold hands and start to bully new players out of the game just because they dont think desync is "fun"... it's just bad... but what can we do right??? yeaaa "Deal with it or get the fuck out" - PoE Fan
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Deutonium wrote:
"

Yes, and thats a great thing. Adressing the same problem from different people again and again just shows that there "is a problem" for a lot of people.

Different people? Its always the same people, maybe on alt accounts at best. And GGG knows it is a problem for some but yeah, nagging like a little child is gonna change something.

GGG should just shut down POE and say "you hated desync so much we closed our gates forever, we hope you like what you have achieved with the constant complaints".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info