Bug or...?

Considering this, this item seem bugged. It did drop from a strongbox, but as far as i know, those can only add +1 max sockets. Since i'm not sure though, ill ask here before filing a bug report.
Working as intended :)

6-Link it and make yourself a super-duper LLD character.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
So boxes can do +2, or is the wiki page outdated?
Yeah, the max number of sockets for a level 28 item is 4 sockets. So it does seem a bit odd.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
Yeah, but it's corrupted right?

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Yep... corrupted box dropped corrupted gear.
Hmmm, I've never thought of corrupting a strongbox. I may have to give it a try and see how it pans out.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
I also have gotten items that were below ilvl 35 with 6 sockets. So, I am pretty sure the strongboxes can go +2 sockets, but it is extremely rare. If I find it in my inventory, I'll link it.

Edit: here is the item- ilvl 33
Last edited by Nuttzo on Mar 19, 2015, 8:15:55 PM
Unless boxes can spawn corrupted, it was not corrupt (did not note the mods it had; to bad you can see them after clearing)

edit, item link:
Last edited by ZonkDX on Mar 19, 2015, 8:09:50 PM
Well jumping christ on a pogo stick.

I'm out of ideas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info