[1.3] Kaptn's Elemental Tornado Shot HC

what about the bandit quests?
upps, sorry about that.

40 HP, 8 Attack Speel Skillpoint, will update OP
"
Mooginator wrote:
How does Elemental TS compare to physical crit TS at end-game?

I think phys crit is better. Especialy on maps lvl 74-75+ Phys Version will have better offense. I still prefer this one becouse I love haveing lvl 20 AA on top of resist and armour.
No offense. But build is not HC viable when you lose 50% hp on every Beyond spawn.

You will die on single shield charger with powerful crit
Topkek
How is the chaos DoT from Blood Rage mitigated? I see 4% regen from the tree, but there isn't any chaos res on the gear so we're losing (1.75+.26)*3.8 - 4 = 3.638% of our life a second. Do we just not care about this or what?
Last edited by TurtMcGurt on Mar 25, 2015, 12:42:28 AM
any tips on getting the dex? I just hit cruel and have only +10 dex from tree, should i just not level TS for now?
Nice discussion. It gives a lot of good ideas. However I'm not sure how a 'new player' is supposed the get a 6 link Lionseye, or any other 6 link for that matter. I've been playing for 9 months and any 6 link is not even in my forseeable future....
Probably dumb question but what are advantages of elemental TS vs. physical TS for the 1 month event (or ever, for that matter), particularly if one has to trade for many of the base gems?
"
Tindraa wrote:
Probably dumb question but what are advantages of elemental TS vs. physical TS for the 1 month event (or ever, for that matter), particularly if one has to trade for many of the base gems?

It should be easier to gear come endgame.
Hey, i'm just wondering how you are able to have 200dex to equip lioneye's glare
Last edited by Kaelthas on Apr 1, 2015, 5:29:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info