[1.3][SC] Uber Viable Doryani's Strike Build /w Video (No GG Gear)

It's important to deal immediate damage in Uber run against trash mobs for life leech or else you'll rip in half a second.

Cyclone setup is already mentioned in my gearing section. But the cyclone range isn't exactly godly either, so it's not a clear winner. Both LS/SS and Cyclone setups work well with their own slight perspective pros and cons.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Mar 21, 2015, 3:28:02 PM
I am trying your build, thx for all the info!

Say if you are surviving easily, what damage nodes are the best to take?

Melee phys damage?
Increased phys damage?
Elemental damage?

"
Wonkie wrote:

Melee phys damage?
Increased phys damage?
Elemental damage?

If you are still leveling, take general physical or melee damage nodes. Save mace nodes for last so u can level with any weapon.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
Skyion wrote:
"
Wonkie wrote:

Melee phys damage?
Increased phys damage?
Elemental damage?

If you are still leveling, take general physical or melee damage nodes. Save mace nodes for last so u can level with any weapon.

Thanks mate :)
altered my duelist for ur build dps is good standing at 70k 5l and 4.4 life

the only problem is getting the resists capped(esp light resists) and accuracy is 79%only since getting triple resists items are fking insane costly and right now and playing like a ranger and the vaal pact is the only thing keeping me alive

"
Wanting to dive into damage double dipping with Doryani's Catalyst for extreme DPS on the cheap.

There is no double dipping going on. You are simply using two weapons that also have elemental damage on them. But a good build nevertheless.

EDIT: Also, isn't wearing LC during the trio fight - when you have, or should have, IC up during the whole duration - a bit counterproductive?
Last edited by Cabesi on Apr 8, 2015, 7:03:15 AM
Why did you went Unwavering stance ?

I don't get it. Doesn't it negate all your evasion ?
hi the build looks pretty nice, i have just one question:

is the build possible for new leagues?
How important are Maligaro's? How important is LC if utilizing a perma EC+IC (Could Belly of the Beast be filler)?
Maligaro's isn't too important. Neither is lc.I prefer belly myself.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info