RNGesus is real, but only if you lose your faith...

Why, exactly, do you feel the need to use green text? Exactly what do you intend to accomplish?
I've had quite a few level 76/77 carto boxes in the last couple of weeks. Not sure how many exactly, maybe 4 or 5? I have a pretty sweet mapping pool, can sustain level 77/78 maps without much trouble. If you only run level 77 and 78 maps, then all of the cartos you find will be level 77/78. :P
Last edited by HoneyBadGerMan on Mar 22, 2015, 1:26:46 AM
I nevr thought I would say this but --- RNG IS RNG
"
StDrakeX wrote:

since guildies are saying they're 1 in every 30 or so maps they do on average.

It's nowhere near that, in my experience.
"
That color green reminds me of Zmud.

Oh dang!

A fellow mudder.

I was always a Gmud fanatic, but that's only because the trigger systems felt more responsive to me.

That and it was free.
Can i buy RNGesus with supportre packs?
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Can i buy RNGesus with supportre packs?

I thought this is the way it worked too, too bad I've had nothing top tier drop for me since I bought my first Supported Pack... Bought it the day my Voltaxic dropped in Shipyard over a year ago D:
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
I haven't seen a cartographer's box since an Olmec's Sanctum over a month ago. Granted...its native rolls granted me 20 maps thanks to the native quantity increase on the map on top of the box's, on top of it also having mirrored....

I'm probably not allowed to find any more cartographer boxes after that

(ps the map dropped 2 more maps naturally for a grand total of 22 maps in 1 run)
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Been a pretty lame overall unique drop experience for me this climb, but I've had way above average high-tier currency drops.

Also had two Goddess Bounds drop for me within 24 hours, which (if they're as rare as I've read about) is a pretty amazing turnover.
/sarcasm on

This is awesome!

After very likely hundreds of hours you finally got access to a good 2 hours of adequately leveled content.

My god that gamed is so fucking great! All bow to RNGesus for kindly providing lower than korean level fun!

/sarcasm off

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info