RIP to game crash. Daresso's Level 94 Duelist- EXP - Item showcase

GIF for the boys

Fun while it lasted. I wish my character hadn't lingered ingame when the client crashed.
Taking out level 77 Haast Invader

Damage: 25k four arrow Tornado Shot
HP: 6,600
Other Defences: 40% chance to evade, Ondars Guile, movement speed stacking, CWDT immortal call, Taste of Hate.

Fun as heck to play. The party clearspeed is incredible. I use Tornado Shot for single target and aoe clearing. The build really came together when I linked the Windripper at Vorici, and successfully corrupted the Anger and Wrath gems to level 21.

Failed Corruption quivers:
Spoiler

To be corrupted:
Spoiler

Chancing Headhunter soon:
Spoiler
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Mar 26, 2015, 9:04:49 PM
Very nice. The 'nado is awesome right ? I mean, the fact you dont have to use 2x 6L for single and aoe attacks. Or a fucking 4L for either single/aoe when using kaom's. Hoping that IF they nerf the 'nado, it will be only dmg reduction, but keeping this awesome property !
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Last edited by Cactus_CZ on Mar 18, 2015, 11:53:15 AM
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
Very nice. The 'nado is awesome right ? I mean, the fact you dont have to use 2x 6L for single and aoe attacks. Or a fucking 4L for either single/aoe when using kaom's. Hoping that IF they nerf the 'nado, it will be only dmg reduction, but keeping this awesome property !

@Cactus, thanks. Yes, I love Tornado Shot. I am expecting a damage effectiveness nerf in 1.4. The skill will continue to be powerful unless they nerf it to the ground, alla Spectral Throw. That skill saw three consecutive nerfs. Do you guys think I should corrupt my Windripper on the last day of Bloodlines?
"
Daresso wrote:
anks. Yes, I love Tornado Shot. I am expecting a damage effectiveness nerf in 1.4. The skill will continue to be powerful unless they nerf it to the ground, alla Spectral Throw. That skill saw three consecutive nerfs. Do you guys think I should corrupt my Windripper on the last day of Bloodlines?

The rolls seems fine so... I'd say, if you got the balls for it :P
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
3 more vaal'd angers
and a crazy Pledge of Hands roll
Ouch. Game crashed in a Crematorium. I just had a few moltov cocktail monsters near me. Welcome to Standard.
"
Daresso wrote:
Ouch. Game crashed in a Crematorium. I just had a few moltov cocktail monsters near me. Welcome to Standard.

same happend to me while trying to play HC :'(
i skipp it for now, 4 rips was enough, iam simply said not made to play HC
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
Daresso wrote:

Damn, I somehow missed that. RIP :(.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Windripping balls
http://zippy.gfycat.com/MetallicConfusedHummingbird.gif
will miss you baby.
Thanks for the condolences, Broccolini. Also, Doe, if you ever roll a fresh HC toon, hit me up please if you'd like to play together.
Last edited by Daresso on Mar 26, 2015, 9:03:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info