Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
darkmatch wrote:
I think they should just reduce the general price of stash tabs (bundles).
The sale isn't anything special anymore anyways.

They have reduced the prices of several items in the shop on a couple of occasions. I imagine that stash tabs are the most popular item, though, so it wouldn't make much sense to reduce the price just to accommodate those who couldn't wait for the sale to come around again. To me, any opportunity to save a bit of money is "special"; thanks GGG for continuing to give us these Daily Deals.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"

The last was:
2015-02-25 Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab Account 15 10 33.33%
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deal

according to wiki, it was 14 times so far

My bad, thanks for the info
IGN: rooteniy
stash tabs and char slots are the only microtransactions where sales make sense. (because it doesn't devalue your support).

another problem: after you bought enough tabs and you're not into guilds, there isn't really a point sink beside the promotional events. i hesitate to buy effects multiple times because a new handling system for microtransactions is quite overdue.

will there be new microtransactions in the point range of the lightning scorpion where you give your word that they, in opposition to the scorpion, never ever go on sale ?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
darkmatch wrote:

Its good marketing to have a sale thou (nothing wrong with that), if they did reduce the price and not do sales, they would lose money.

People like sales and discounts, what can you do.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:
Again?!

Every three weeks :)

how about a weekend character dance bundle or putting single dances on sale?

I wanna buy one or a couple of them but I feel like 40/dance is too much
IGN @Darwinator - Alternatively PM me
I would buy more tabs if they changed it back to the way it was before.

Currently if you have remove-only tabs, it converts those tabs into regular tabs. This doesn't help me because it wouldn't provide any actual additional space unless I bought like 30 tabs...

Any chance of this going back to the good old days?
"
SolarFlare22 wrote:
Currently if you have remove-only tabs, it converts those tabs into regular tabs. This doesn't help me

would it help you if they put a timer on every tab they gave you for free (aka the readonly-tabs)?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
darkmatch wrote:

Sales aren't always about the price. They could permanently lower the price but the price isn't the main point. When they put stash tabs on sale they get to make an announcement, don't have to decide which mtx to put on sale for 2 days (doubtful that is hard, just convenient), and get to spam the game with messages promoting the sale.

Marketing 101 Bois
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Mar 14, 2015, 1:15:22 PM
Will the Vampiric Armour set become a daily deal ever again?

I missed the chance on January (I didn't login, I had a lot of work on the first days of January). I've already even bought the points I'm just waiting and waiting ;_;

I've seen Seraph, Elite and Verdant armour sets, even twice or more since January, but Vampiric is just like gone from dailys
Stash tab upgrades, pretty please?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Last edited by Starlight85 on Mar 14, 2015, 3:33:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info