Should dispel freeze/chill flasks make you immune to chilled ground in pvp ?

Give dream fragment ring this mode

reduce the effect of chill on you by 50% :)
dont need to re some uniqs.
simply -40% effect in pvp like on Temp ch, this is good for chill.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
I think it's odd how cold spells have the only double status ailments.. and both are OP. You would think that remove cold ailment items, wanderlust/dreams, would solve the issue.. but nope, chill is still a huge demon.
to be honest i am not a fan of any immunity mechanics in the game. it is a rather cheesy way of trying to *fix* a problem.

freeze / chill a problem? community method of balance = make an easy to get thing that provides total immunity to it.

we have this now for

knockback
stun
bleed
burn
curses
blind
evasion

minions

i mean fuck there are so many immunity mechanics now it gets hard to keep track at times

chill is bad to be sure 30% slower is mean but we cant keep making total immunity things or pvp will boil down even more into a game of inventory musical chairs.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 19, 2015, 7:47:14 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

chill is bad to be sure 30% slower is mean but we cant keep making total immunity things or pvp will boil down even more into a game of inventory musical chairs.

What immunity u talking about? Freeze? All spellcasters do 1 thing, spam cold skill, and if u dont have Immun to freeze u got permafreeze all fights, next chill, it not only minus ur att speed and cast speed by 30%(u dont need to exp any gem or nods) minus ur 30% run speed, and if u got TC on this u slowed like turtle . So its not OP? Chill need to be lowered in PVP by 40% effect like TC , this is simple.

P.S. In HLD u need to face to face with bow MFucker EA runners, who got Slow/Chill set up for 20/20 Temp CH + 4lvl Enhance + 20/20 ICE shot + 20/20 Curse on hit. then tell me how its not OP ...
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Mar 19, 2015, 9:11:26 AM
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

What immunity u talking about? Freeze? All spellcasters do 1 thing, spam cold skill, and if u dont have Immun to freeze u got permafreeze all fights, next chill, it not only minus ur att speed and cast speed by 30%(u dont need to exp any gem or nods) minus ur 30% run speed, and if u got TC on this u slowed like turtle . So its not OP? Chill need to be lowered in PVP by 40% effect like TC , this is simple.

P.S. In HLD u need to face to face with bow MFucker EA runners, who got Slow/Chill set up for 20/20 Temp CH + 4lvl Enhance + 20/20 ICE shot + 20/20 Curse on hit. then tell me how its not OP ...

Chill really shouldn't even be in PVP regardless, and if it is freeze immunity should work for it. You don't see immune to shock but then you get a little bit of shock anwyay
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

it is op, i am simply stating that making immunity mechanics is the wrong way to balance it.
since if we did add an immunity mechanics , chill would go from op to completely worthless.

neither side of the spectrum is particularly attractive.

but you did mention nerfing chill by 40% you see THAT IS what i would like too see, mechanics that mitigate the extent that chill or freeze affects players.

yep, may be -40% is too high but -15-20% can be
100lvl mele pvp QUIT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info